Guide:Deploy AIO Ubiquiti Server mFi-UniFi-AirControl on VPS

hanoon
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:56    Post subject: Guide:Deploy AIO Ubiquiti Server mFi-UniFi-AirControl on VPS Reply with quote
I'm a long time fan and user of Ubiquiti's awesome hardware & software and thought the community would benefit from an easy to deploy cloud hosted VPS server. So I wen't ahead and created one... The App template includes Ubiquiti's popular device management titles - mFi, UniFi, & AirControl 2 already installed and ready to use.

The hosted Ubiquiti applications include mFi Controller for environmental automation, UniFi Controller for centralized management of Wireless & other network devices, and Air Control 2 to mange most legacy and AirMAX network devices.

For all who is having hard time building the Ubiquiti management server, for the first time a premade one click template has been created..as well as a tutorial has been added to show you how to deploy an All-In-One Ubiquiti Management Suite Server on VPSie using the one click provisioning option.

If any issues / suggestions or questions I will be glad to answer them.. (If I can:))

Step by Step Guide Link
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: