Tp-Link WR-1043nd v2.1 with DD-wrt IPTV basic setting help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
huntydd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47    Post subject: Tp-Link WR-1043nd v2.1 with DD-wrt IPTV basic setting help Reply with quote
Hello,
I think i have a simple question which i can not figure out. Help me please if you can.

I have Tp-Link wr1043nd v2.1 router which i have flashed to latest Dd-wrt.

I bought an Internet and Ip TV service. The technician brought me a D-link n150 router. Which is cheap. I had my Tplink new bought. But he said my TP-link doesn't support Ip Tv. There must be Vlan settings in the modem settings. With the orginal firmware i couldn't find the vlan settings. So he left me with the D-link Router. And told if i can find the ip-tv settings, he can come back to setup for me.
So after he left i have flashed to DD-wrt firmware. There is Vlan Tagging settings under Networking settings. But i didn't understand anything from these settings. Searched all night internet but couldn't figure out how to set this up Sad Sad panda Sad
I just need connect to a serial port ip-tv box , my pc and Ps4 and need wifi at home. I don't need iptv on my pc. Just want this ipTv box working with my Tp-link router.
Anyone may help me please?
I found a guide http://taukeke.com/2014/10/hypptv-on-dd-wrt/ which quite simple but in this guide his internet coming from another router. I will have only one router which i will connect Isp internet cable to Wan socket.
My Isp using basic routers, i just need to change Mac adress which they registering while first setup.
Sponsor
huntydd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 13:40    Post subject: Update Reply with quote
Hello,
I have flashed back to original firmware from Dd-wrt.
On Tp-link website found a firmware driver with IPTv settings. Firmware is in Russian but i can deal with it slowly.

I have SS from Dlink Iptv setup page. Dlink route working fine with Iptv.

And this is IpTv settings with Tp-link Router

There are also Bridge and Auto options. There is no additional settings in Bridge mode. Only in Auto mode i can see only the channel names. But the channels doesn't opening only black screen. With manual settings channel list always empty.
The Isp Technican only knows about Dlink router Iptv settings have to be 3 . nothing more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: