WRT54G2v1.3...we need wholeflash and/or BSP for this unit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 15:00    Post subject: WRT54G2v1.3...we need wholeflash and/or BSP for this unit. Reply with quote
Hi all...I was talking with Eko this morning. We are looking for someone with a WRT54G2v1.3 unit that can extract the wholeflash and BSP for us....using JTAG.

Our understanding is this unit is similar to the G2v1 unit...except it has 8M of RAM only.

If we can get someone to extract this data for us, please send it in a PM to either myself...or to Eko directly.

Please do 3 extractions....then compare the files (Windows "comp" command). Make sure you have valid files before sending them to us.

Thanx....

redhawk

DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
So...in case someone doesn't realize this, that would have to be done with a new unit (since dd-wrt can't be flashed on anyway at this point?)

Peacock Thread Sticky- Just read it! (Anyone using SP1 will be taken out back and shot)
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51486
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Donny wrote:
So...in case someone doesn't realize this, that would have to be done with a new unit (since dd-wrt can't be flashed on anyway at this point?)

Correct...this needs to be done from a virgin Linky unit that is in working order.

redhawk

Navigation

Jump to: