Xbox 360 not working when connected to ddwrt switch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
bayn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35    Post subject: Xbox 360 not working when connected to ddwrt switch Reply with quote
Alright, I'll just cut to the chase. My Xbox 360 is currently on my desk, right next to my old DIR615 C1 running ddwrt which i am using as a switch (which took me forEVER to figure out how to configure correctly). Anyways, it is working now, as my MacBook Pro is connected to my switch and is online with no problems. When I hook up the ethernet cable from my router going into my switch straight into my xbox, it works fine. However, if i put that cable back into my switch and then connect my xbox to my switch, then it connects to the network, obtains an ip address, but cannot connect to the internet due to an "IMCP Error." I have attached a picture of my error status report on xbox if anyone would like to see this, but I really would like to have my xbox working again, and HATE using wifi as there is upwards of 20 other networks in my area which makes it really congested. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I have edited the picture so it actually fits on the screen now; sorry about that Rolling Eyes

Last edited by bayn on Tue Jan 05, 2016 16:55; edited 2 times in total
Sponsor
Gameman Advanced Kid
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
we cannot help you. down size the picture and post it again. its way to big.
bayn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gameman Advanced Kid wrote:
we cannot help you. down size the picture and post it again. its way to big.

I have made it smaller now, thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: