Linksys E2100L Antenna question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
kbhipp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 15:02    Post subject: Linksys E2100L Antenna question Reply with quote
I have a question about the antenna settings for the Linksys E2100L. The current installation is designed to provide an open Wifi to an office park courtyard (about the three quarters the size of a football field. I have a Hawking HAO15SIP antenna that is remotely mounted to provide the coverage with the router installed a utility room.

My question concerns the settings for the antennas. There are 4 combinations for the TX and RX antenna configurations [ 1, 1+2, 1+3, 1+2+3 ]. My goal is to just use the external Hawking antenna mounted in the courtyard area. Which setting should I use? In the specs there are only 2 antennas listed is there an internal one? Or do these settings mean something else? Thanks for the help.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: