wrt610n v2 wl1 missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Krita
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45    Post subject: wrt610n v2 wl1 missing Reply with quote
Hi all,

this afternoon i tried to set the channel on my wrt610n v2 to ch6 due to loads of access points in my neighbourhood being on ch 1 and 11. when i hit apply it did its thing and 10mins later i still had no wireless access though the ethernet works perfectly. i decided to do a power cycle with no luck.

when i jumped ont the wireless page it seems to have lost the 5ghz wl1 channel (not even listed on the wireless tab) and the wl0 2.5 channel isnt working.

what im wondering is if my optware will dissapear if i do a 30-30-30 reset as i currently run a printer through it? or if anyones had this problem before. this build has been running solid since the dday it was flashed.

hope it all makes sense.
any help would be greatly appreciated

currently running:
wrt610n v2
build: dd-wrt.v24-13972_NEWD-2_K2.6_big
Sponsor
Krita
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:57    Post subject: printer wont wake for print jobs Reply with quote
ok i got the router running again did a 30-30-30 reset, seems optware is working for the most part.

only problem though is the printer wont wake for its print jobs like it used to. now i have to walk over and turn it on then it picks up the print queue.
Krita
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
seems i must have missed the auto wakeup setting in the printers drivers.....turned that back on and all good now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: