Dlink dir-615 issue installing DD-WRT firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
rremando
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 19:42    Post subject: Dlink dir-615 issue installing DD-WRT firmware Reply with quote
Hi I'm having issues trying to install firmware from this site. Can anybody help me?

I am getting this error:

"The uploaded firmware may not be correct. You may have uploaded a file that is not intended for this gateway, or the uploaded file may be corrupted.

If the uploaded file is correct, it is possible that the gateway may be too busy to properly receive it right now. In this case, please try the upload again. It is also possible that you are logged in as a 'user' instead of an 'admin' - only administrators can upload new firmware.

The Gateway will not be reprogrammed."

I just bought this router used and before I tried updating the firmware from this site, I updated the firmware from the D-link website. Maybe that's the issue? Do I need to downgrade in order to install firmware from this site? Everything seems to be working otherwise.

I tried uploading both firmware files that I found on here, and both times I get the same error message.

Any ideas?
Sponsor
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
I answered in your other post.

Navigation

Jump to: