Buffalo WHR-G300N casue SiemeSpeed Stream 4100 to lose sync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
aerohunter
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55    Post subject: Buffalo WHR-G300N casue SiemeSpeed Stream 4100 to lose sync Reply with quote
I have been with same DSL(DSL extereme/ATT) service for several months with same hardware setup. Several days ago, I lost all internet connection. The siemens Speedstream 4100's DSL light is blinking red a few times, and green a few times. I called and trouble shot with a level 2 tech over the phone with no resolution. Then, on my own I found that the Buffalo WHR-G300N I have been using all this time is cause the DSL modem to lose sync. Is that strange all the sudden they are not compatible? Buffalo WHR-G300N had an older DD-wrt firmware but was working fine for months. Anyhow, I upgraded the router firmware to the latest build 10/10/2009. It is now working again, but I would lose DSL connection several times a day, it would just die and come right back up. The wireless connection is fine, it is the DSL connection is acting up. Anyone has any idea what could go wrong? It is a intermittent problem, and almost impossible to replica. TIA
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: