Losing password and transmission on ath0 interface

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Graphite
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 15:07    Post subject: Losing password and transmission on ath0 interface Reply with quote
I have a WNDR3700 v1 - I had problems not being able to find both the 2.4GHz channels that should be transmitting.
I logged into the ath1 5 GHz channel and accessed the router admin pages. I noticed that the password box for the ath0 interface was empty... I filled it in with the correct password and was able to see both the channels transmitting.

The next day more problems with it and the password had disappeared again... Now it will not seem to save in the box...

I was on v24-sp2 (12/14/11)std - which has been great up till now. I had been thinking of upgrading for a while - but needed an excuse to take the internet off-line Wink

So I have upgraded to the version linked to on the WNDR3700 page http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Netgear_WNDR3700 and it is now v24-sp2 (04/18/14) std displayed in the corner of the home page...

Unfortunately nothing seems to have changed. I can access the router on the ath1 - but am not getting any visible transmission on the ath0 SSIDs.

I am using WRTGate on my android phone if this could be a contributory factor to possibly messing this up.

Any advice appreciated Very Happy

Thanks Cool
Sponsor
Graphite
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorted it by full reset and inputting all info from scratch... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: