Streaming Audio from Airlink AR670W to Sansa Connect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
sandcrabdave
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 19:16    Post subject: Streaming Audio from Airlink AR670W to Sansa Connect Reply with quote
This is a really minor issue but I just thought I would ask. I have the DD-WRT (DD-WRT v24-sp2 (10/12/09) std)(SVN revision 13069) up and running on my AR-670-W and it works very well except for one issue. When I use it with my Sanasa Connect WIFI enabled MP3 player it will play Internet Radio music for a few seconds and then will drop out and not re-buffer, if I drop the connection it will connect and play for a bit again and do the same thing. I tried mucking around with the settings a little but have found no solution. It did work with the factory Airlink firmware. I usually don't ask for help but this is bugging me, I managed to flash the router and return it back to the factory firmware by myself, I even ran it in bridged mode so I don't feel I am a complete noob, any advice will be greatly appreciated. At least I can still connect to my neighbors unsecured Linksys for Internet Radio.
Sponsor
skiba
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54    Post subject: I have this same issue Reply with quote
I have this same issue on DIR-600B with DD-WRT V24sp2 (svn 13064)

P.S.
Only DMZ is solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: