Joined: 16 Aug 2010
|Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 21:13 Post subject: DIR300B1 Custom FW + Write Support
|Today another version of my custom firmware. I've started from BS r14929. It's only for Dir300 B1 and It's only with command line. Webserver waste space and I don't need it.
Features of FW:
- Added /nvfs directory writable and savable in nvram
. The nvram isn't born to save data, but It's really useful and speed.
. When you make changes in /nvfs, use command 'nvsave' to save permanently you r data in the nvram; 'nvsave' check automatically the left space in nvram
. To load from nvram, use 'nvload' command. The actual files in /nvsf will be backuped in /tmp
. On startup 'nvload' is executed and /nvfs dir is ready with saved files
. To remove all saved data from nvram use 'nvclean'
. It's great to save scripts, text files, really small programs, ...
- Added perl with base packages, WWW, Mechanize, IO, ...
- Added aircrack-ng package
- Added /home directory (temp rw) with WiFi scripts & FTPD(oftpd) start script
- Added zip,unzip,b64,ftp client and great version of wget
- Added nano text editor
- Removed webserver, hotspot files, and other things not useful without gui
edit: now you can create an executable file /nvfs/init (nv saved) and it will be executed on startup.
Last edited by st4ck on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52; edited 1 time in total