I own it descended bullet2hp

hunter_rare
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41    Post subject: I own it descended bullet2hp Reply with quote
I own it descended bullet2hp Frame ware dd-wrt now need to return to its original frame ware Balcrkiha tried through tftp program but every time I fail as in the picture and tried through the existing current Alsowic letter comes in the picture as a way to solve the problem please

I want the solution to get rid of the copy I want the rounded Return for version ubiquit

Thank you for all
Sponsor
ABW
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
This one follow directions but use the DD-WRt instead of AirOS firmware file
This link will take you to one with the pictures

http://www.ubnt.com/wiki/index.php/Firmware_Recovery

Recovery procedure (applies to AirOS devices running firmware v1.5 or higher)
Windows Users

1. First of all, power off the device
2. Setup your PC: Windows PC's Ethernet must be configured manually with the following settings (under Network Connections):
IP Address: 192.168.1.254, Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0
3. Connect AirOS device to PC
4. Begin by depressing the reset button. Keep holding, then power the unit on. Wait 8 seconds then release the button. Signal LEDs will be lit indicat that device is ready for recovery
5. Make sure that AirOS device responds to pinging (perform a ping 192.168.1.20 from a DOS window), if it does not, go back to the first step

Image:start_ping.png

Image:ping_ok.png
6. Upload firmware image file .bin to 192.168.1.20, using a TFTP client software (binary mode). Windows integrate a command line TFTP client or download specific third part utility to upload AirOS firmware. Below two examples:
1. Windows Alternative 1: From Windows PC, you can use TFTP command line from a DOS window (START>>>CMD):
Image:start_cmd.png
Go into the same directory structure as the firmware (e.g., assuming that you have stored the image files in c:\firmware directory, type the command :cd c:\firmware) and enter the following (for help type TFTP -h) , e.g.:

tftp -i 192.168.1.20 put XS2.ar2316.v3.4-rc.4351.090504.2146.bin

Image:tftp.png
2. Windows Alternative 2: Download and execute tftp2 and configure it as in the image and upgrade.
Image:Tftp2.jpg
7. Signal LEDs will keep blinking one by one in 4 different colors during firmware upgrade. Wait for about 7-10 minutes (devices and firmware depending) - do not power off the device during procedure!

support@abetterwireless.com

Wireless is supposed to be fun LMAO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: