Will dd-wrt support RT-N13U?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
greenioro
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
rohansftw wrote:
http://home.karneval.cz
Seems to be down , is there any alternative link that's up ? Rolling Eyes

Agree on that, needed those scripts badly, as i formatted my drive with scripts on purpose, and now when i need optware and other stuff i'm pretty helpless... suggestions?
Sponsor
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
here
d00d
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:21    Post subject: Build with PPTP MPPE Encryption Reply with quote
I am using build 21286 for v1 now but it does not support MPPE encryption for PPTP server. Anyone know a newer stable build that supports this?
vindicator
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:01    Post subject: Flash ARP Issue Reply with quote
I got into a case where I'd get a slow blink simply from plugging in the power.
I had been doing a bunch of flashing attempts and had gotten dd-wrt installed at one point but tried reverting back to stock.

I ended up popping my case and plugging in my FTDI serial connection so I could see what was happening.

I'll mash "2" for "2: Load system code then write to Flash via TFTP."
My eth0 will be set to 192.168.1.15 per what I saw in u-boot's printenv.
Once I specified the server ip, client ip and file to get pulled from my tftp server, it'll just spew "ntohs(arp->ar_hrd) != ARP_ETHER" with every attempt.
I figured there would be an ARP issue and "arp -n" shows "fa:ff:fa:ff:fa:ff" which seems most likely to be wrong.
I tried using "arp -s" to set the value from the MAC label but to no avail.

For those unable to flash even though it goes into recovery/restore mode (slow power led/light blink), I'm guessing this is what's going on behind the scene.

My only guess as to why it worked for me one time (and not something I want to try to verify) is because my flash state was truly jacked (kernel image size 0 and other stuff I think). I hadn't used any serial connection at this yet.

Does anyone know what this particular issue is and ideally a fix?

My original issue is with my Asus RT-N13U where wifi/wireless is causing issues with my desktop wifi and smartphone when using 802.11 modes G or N. The connection is so unstable and my smartphone keeps reconnecting every couple of seconds and speeds shift on my desktop wifi and takes about 1 minute to load a web page. Mode B works fine.
realdreams
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
facsi wrote:
here

do you have the sort bin as well? What is sort used for anyway?

wget http://home.karneval.cz/10102207/sort -P /opt/bin; chmod +x /opt/bin/sort
couponjnp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 18:52    Post subject: http://home.karneval.cz/10102207/fs.cz link broken Reply with quote
I noticed the link to:

http://home.karneval.cz/10102207/fs.gz

is broken. Anyone mind sharing the file or suggesting ext3 supported build for rt-n13 v1?

Thanks
raghavme
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:07    Post subject: Missing scripts Reply with quote
Can someone please post the missing scripts mentioned in the thread?

opt.gz and sort?
gouryella
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 18:53    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote
Hi long I've been out, ill try to make fs.gz to live again, but i do not have hosting for it, and fs.gz either Smile

Somewhere in this thread i wrote how i maked .ko modules.

yep modules is here ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/Public/modules/2.6.24.111

But actual version of RT-N13U is Linux DD-WRT 3.2.71 #19131 Sad

I need all modules from RTN13U B1 or some ralink version 3.2.71 #19131. Extraction from bin firmware failed for me.
Onan Salad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:02    Post subject: Re: Hmm Reply with quote
I'm also looking for fs.gz for my v1.
realdreams
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 19:00    Post subject: Re: Hmm Reply with quote
gouryella wrote:
Hi long I've been out, ill try to make fs.gz to live again, but i do not have hosting for it, and fs.gz either Smile

Somewhere in this thread i wrote how i maked .ko modules.

yep modules is here ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/Public/modules/2.6.24.111

But actual version of RT-N13U is Linux DD-WRT 3.2.71 #19131 Sad

I need all modules from RTN13U B1 or some ralink version 3.2.71 #19131. Extraction from bin firmware failed for me.

I can host it if you can provide the files
u2n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Long time no posts, time to break the silence. Razz

Just pulled this router out of a drawer to use in a barn attic as a repeater. Went to update the firmware and found current releases won't flash. Power LED blinks once, means 'Haha, file too big.'

So had to search back to 7-28-18 to find one that would go - file size 3,776k. Releases after that until now are 3,880k. (These are actual sizes, not what appears on the download page.)

Just a heads up for anyone doing an update. Until wireless N goes away, these little N13u's will remain fine pieces of hardware -- and they use a lot less power than today's models.

'Hey' to the old gang. Sure was fun getting these things running.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 0:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
u2n wrote:
Long time no posts, time to break the silence. Razz

Just pulled this router out of a drawer to use in a barn attic as a repeater. Went to update the firmware and found current releases won't flash. Power LED blinks once, means 'Haha, file too big.'

So had to search back to 7-28-18 to find one that would go - file size 3,776k. Releases after that until now are 3,880k. (These are actual sizes, not what appears on the download page.)

Just a heads up for anyone doing an update. Until wireless N goes away, these little N13u's will remain fine pieces of hardware -- and they use a lot less power than today's models.

'Hey' to the old gang. Sure was fun getting these things running.

I'll chime in, as well. I pulled my RT-N13U v1 out of the closet for a similar purpose: I needed a simple wireless repeater to get a little bit of signal to the other side of the house. I had no problem getting 02-06-2020-r42287 to install, but the NTP time server was broken, I couldn't manually set the date using the date command, and dnsmasq wouldn't disable (following the DD-WRT repeater bridge instructions).

7-28-2018-r36410 works just fine, however.

If this version turns out to be buggy, I'll try 04-15-2013-r21286, following ramitbhalla's advice.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 Display posts from previous:    Page 59 of 59
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: