MiniUPnPd Web Installer - Available For Testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
latinpapie
DD-WRT User


Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 272
Location: San Jose, Ca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
so im assuming this new file will fix my issue?
_________________
E3000 K2.6 Eko 16758 Mega
E3000 CB K2.6 EKO 16758 STD USB NAS
WRT610N V2 CB K2.6 Eko15337 STD Nokaid
WRT310N V2 CB K2.6 BS 15362 STD Nokaid
Sponsor
edrikk
DD-WRT User


Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 180
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
latinpapie wrote:
so im assuming this new file will fix my issue?


Yes it will. Once Autobot re-uploads the file I provided.

Right now, the script doesn't even start running because of the extra characters. I think Autobot just did a copy and paste from a browser, which messed it up.
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes edrikk I'm out of town and not on my PC, everything is good now I suppose, the new miniupnpd and script is up on the site.

Let me know how it goes.

_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
edrikk
DD-WRT User


Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 180
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
autobot wrote:
Yes edrikk I'm out of town and not on my PC, everything is good now I suppose, the new miniupnpd and script is up on the site.

Let me know how it goes.



Perfect here. I just tried it and it works off the googlecodes site.

Code:

/tmp# iptables -L MINIUPNPD
Chain MINIUPNPD (1 references)
target     prot opt source               destination
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           tcp dpt:1723
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:1723
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:60612
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             PS3                 udp dpt:3658
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:23850
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           tcp dpt:23850
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             PS3                 udp dpt:3074



Go ahead and try again latinpapie
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
edrikk wrote:
latinpapie wrote:
so im assuming this new file will fix my issue?


Yes it will. Once Autobot re-uploads the file I provided.

Right now, the script doesn't even start running because of the extra characters. I think Autobot just did a copy and paste from a browser, which messed it up.


That made me sound incompetent, it was because I used notepad++ in windows which mangled the file....not me.

_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
latinpapie
DD-WRT User


Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 272
Location: San Jose, Ca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
edrikk wrote:
autobot wrote:
Yes edrikk I'm out of town and not on my PC, everything is good now I suppose, the new miniupnpd and script is up on the site.

Let me know how it goes.



Perfect here. I just tried it and it works off the googlecodes site.

Code:

/tmp# iptables -L MINIUPNPD
Chain MINIUPNPD (1 references)
target     prot opt source               destination
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           tcp dpt:1723
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:1723
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:60612
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             PS3                 udp dpt:3658
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           udp dpt:23850
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             EdrikkCPU           tcp dpt:23850
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             PS3                 udp dpt:3074



Go ahead and try again latinpapie


how did you get mini upnp to recognize your ps3? well i tried it on my xbox and ps3 and all is working well!!! it actually works! man great job autobot! on my ps3 my NAT is set to moderate and my xbox is working perfect when i run a network test

_________________
E3000 K2.6 Eko 16758 Mega
E3000 CB K2.6 EKO 16758 STD USB NAS
WRT610N V2 CB K2.6 Eko15337 STD Nokaid
WRT310N V2 CB K2.6 BS 15362 STD Nokaid
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank edrikk also, he worked out a better iptable ruleset and has generally been very helpful ;)

Glad you got it working though latinpapie, I was beginning to think you had another type of problem.

_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
latinpapie
DD-WRT User


Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 272
Location: San Jose, Ca

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah that i was a moron lol haha but yeah man its all good to go!
_________________
E3000 K2.6 Eko 16758 Mega
E3000 CB K2.6 EKO 16758 STD USB NAS
WRT610N V2 CB K2.6 Eko15337 STD Nokaid
WRT310N V2 CB K2.6 BS 15362 STD Nokaid
edrikk
DD-WRT User


Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 180
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
autobot wrote:
edrikk wrote:
latinpapie wrote:
so im assuming this new file will fix my issue?


Yes it will. Once Autobot re-uploads the file I provided.

Right now, the script doesn't even start running because of the extra characters. I think Autobot just did a copy and paste from a browser, which messed it up.


That made me sound incompetent, it was because I used notepad++ in windows which mangled the file....not me.



Lol!!!! I'm very sorry Autobot! I really didn't mean any ill by my comment. It was really just said :as a matter of fact". Smile Meaning "as soon as it's upped again, it will work" :)

None of this would be possible without your initiative and help! I would not put you down! :)


I was typing some of that on my BB Pearl, so typing is quite a chore on that thing.


But again, sorry... I see how it could have been read to mean that way.
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lmao I'm typing this on an 8130 pearl too, I didn't think you were talking down to me...just sounded that way Wink
_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
frager
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi guys.
Thanks for all this help.
I have 1 ussue that maybe you guys can help me.

Miniupnpd seem to work for almost everything on my side except shareaza...
it cant seem to foward port with it...
I think emule too have problem with it.
Can some of you check ?
Thanks
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't use either one of those applications or I would test for you.
_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
frager
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks anyway.
If anyone here can confirm this problem it will help me a lot.

Im pretty sure it must be miniupnpd that have a problem and not your script since most application / console (aka ps3 ,xbox360) work.
crashfly
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 2025
Location: Sol System > Earth > USA > Arkansas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Disclaimer: I do not use miniupnp.

However, I do use emule and it works just fine with the standard uPnP server that comes with DD-WRT. While I realize this thread is not about the standard uPnP, emule does work with it.

Maybe you have emule not configured to use upnp? It is under the connections subsection. Also not, once it gets configured, sometimes it takes while for the program to get a "high ID".

_________________
E3000 22200M KongVPN K26
WRT600n v1.1 refirb mega 18767 BS K24 NEWD2 [not used]
WRT54G v2 16214 BS K24 [access point]

Try Dropbox for syncing files - get 2.5gb online for free by signing up.

Read! Peacock thread
*PLEASE* upgrade PAST v24SP1 or no support.
autobot
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 07 May 2009
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
The source to miniupnpd has been updated, I haven't had time to look at the changes.

It may be weeks before I have time, I suddenly found myself with this new job and zero time............ever it seems.

Thanks for the information Crashfly.

_________________
Eko Builds

BrainSlayer Builds

DD-WRT Changelog RSS Feed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 7 of 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum