MAC Filtiering and cloning on D-Link DIR-890L

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Raven1988
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:04    Post subject: MAC Filtiering and cloning on D-Link DIR-890L Reply with quote
I hope this is the right place for this router, I did what I could think of to make sure, anyway onto the issue i am having.

I am running a D-Link DIR890L on firmware version DD-WRT v3.0-r29495 std (04/21/16). What I am aiming to do is to set up a Homepass relay on it, to do that, I want to create a Virtual WLAN and be able to use MAC cloning and MAC filtering for security (as homepass relays require you to have no WPA or WEP security). The problem I am having is that the WL1.1 serving as my VWLAN doesn't seem to give me the MAC filtering or cloning options. For filtering I only get WL0, WL1 and WL2, for cloning, i only get "Clone WAN MAC" and "Clone Wireless MAC" each with only one field.

I will add that it is essential to use WL1 as WL0 and WL2 are both 5GHz and the Nintendo 3DS is only compatible with 2.4 GHz.

Attached are screenshots of the settings.

MAC Filter.png
 Description:
Screenshot of MAC filter page.
 Filesize:  22.3 KB
 Viewed:  2710 Time(s)

MAC Filter.png

MAC Cloning.png
 Description:
Screenshot of MAC Cloning page
 Filesize:  15.93 KB

MAC Cloning.png

VWLAN settings.png
 Description:
screenshot of VWLAN settings
 Filesize:  36.54 KB

VWLAN settings.png

Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: