[CLOSED] Using USB-port to print as on standard WL500g

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ru
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 20:32    Post subject: [CLOSED] Using USB-port to print as on standard WL500g Reply with quote
I already searched the board (hopefully I did it intense enough) but could not find any hint on how to get the usb-ports of my WL500g working as they used to with the original ASUS-firmware. I urgently need to print again Smile, love the new and really much better interface of DD-WRT but am missing the USB-support.

Using the USB-port also for attaching a HD would be second step. But printer is most urgent for now.

ANy idea, hints ?

Kind regards,

Klaus
[Edit: subject set to closed]

Last edited by ru on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:37; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
JohnS@
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 21:31    Post subject: Re: Using USB-port to print as on standard WL500g (with org Reply with quote
ru wrote:
I already searched the board (hopefully I did it intense enough) but could not find any hint on how to get the usb-ports of my WL500g working as they used to with the original ASUS-firmware. I urgently need to print again Smile, love the new and really much better interface of DD-WRT but am missing the USB-support.

Using the USB-port also for attaching a HD would be second step. But printer is most urgent for now.

ANy idea, hints ?

Kind regards,

Klaus

not yet via webinterface ... check openwrt.org for usb packet installation guides and printer sharing guides.
ru
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36    Post subject: [CLOSED] Re: Using USB-port to print as on standard WL500g Reply with quote
JohnS@ wrote:
not yet...

OK, then I will stiick to the original ASUS stuff until USB-printersupport has been integrated in DD-WRT.

Thanks for the fast reply!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: