K26 Build Supported Router List

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
nelsoon
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 18:56    Post subject: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
Can i test too the WRT600N CFE?
I have the 1.1V and know how to serial the router.
Sponsor
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 19:13    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
nelsoon wrote:

Razz Razz

Yes but not before there is a working jtag solution for the router, serial may not be enough for debricking if something goes wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 22:57    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
LOM wrote:
nelsoon wrote:

Razz Razz

Yes but not before there is a working jtag solution for the router, serial may not be enough for debricking if something goes wrong.

I am crashing and burning on finding jtag on the 600. The 300 and the 600 have the same processor but a different package.. The 300, there is no pcb around the cpu like the 600. On the 600, you can remove the epoxy from around the cpu pcb and peg into the connections.. not so with the 300 cpu pcb..

@LOM... you wanna post the cfe for the 350?

I stated there are flash problems but it seems that a few still wanna test. It's your cfe so it is not up to me to post your work.

The 350 does run with your cfe and K26 as we know.. just a few errors when looking at the serial output. Other than that, I don't think anyone would notice.

One (or more) of the devs has the flash info if they wanna fix it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
barryware wrote:

I stated there are flash problems but it seems that a few still wanna test. It's your cfe so it is not up to me to post your work.

The 350 does run with your cfe and K26 as we know.. just a few errors when looking at the serial output. Other than that, I don't think anyone would notice.

I have a JTAG header already installed on my 350n. so even if it does brick, i "should" be able to recover no prob.

LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:01    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
barryware wrote:

I don't consider the K26 firmware flash flaw to be a serious error, I consider the the log message to be a warning message even if it is labelled as an error message.
The nvram write works even if the firmware can't lock the nvram within the expected time.

So yes, it can be released but I won't have the time to baby-sit every user while they are doing the cfe upgrade.

Anyone willing to open a new thread with fool proof instructions of how to replace the cfe can have a copy of the cfe and can publish it in that thread.

A fool proof instruction should cover everything from enabling SSH in the router, installing WinSCP (or equivalent program) down to the actual flash write commands.

Any takers?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 18:22    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
LOM wrote:

I don't consider the K26 firmware flash flaw to be a serious error, I consider the the log message to be a warning message even if it is labelled as an error message.
The nvram write works even if the firmware can't lock the nvram within the expected time.

So yes, it can be released but I won't have the time to baby-sit every user while they are doing the cfe upgrade.

Anyone willing to open a new thread with fool proof instructions of how to replace the cfe can have a copy of the cfe and can publish it in that thread.

A fool proof instruction should cover everything from enabling SSH in the router, installing WinSCP (or equivalent program) down to the actual flash write commands.

Any takers?

Agreed... I am running short on time these days also so I am not the one to post the "step by step".. All the info to flash a cfe via winscp & telnet is in the wiki as well as I have posted it many times. For sure, in the 610 thread when I was addressing Mordak flashing a new cfe to his 610.

Springtime (or so..) in Chicago.. the wifes "honey do's & yard work" have my full attention atm.. Twisted Evil so I can not be considered a "taker"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:15    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
LOM wrote:

Any takers?
Well, I am sorry LOM. I was gonna do it but I completely hosed my JTAG header installation. Also hosed a couple of other spots on the board trying to patch in. Still no love. So at this point I have a JTAGless 350N, it works. Anybody got a 350N they wanna trade Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please tell, is tested whether k26 firmware on a router Dlink DIR-320? In the list of supported devices, it is not listed, as the list of unsupported
ps sorry for my english
Dark_Shadow
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
If it's not in the list at the first post, it has not been tested.

Testing Multiple Routers -- Bootloader Collection Project -- My Wiki
Libra
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Today flashed my DIR-320 with firmware dd-wrt.v24-14144_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_usb. Result - not work (( Rollback to dd-wrt.v24-14144_usb_generic
dealpapa
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
NETGEAR WNR2000-100NAR v2???
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
dealpapa wrote:
NETGEAR WNR2000-100NAR v2???

Dark_Shadow wrote:
If it's not in the list at the first post, it has not been tested.

redhawk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45    Post subject: Re: WRT600N Test Reply with quote
Quote:

Any takers?

I would be willing to give this a go. As i have said before my 350n has a JTAG header already installed and is good to go. May need a little help with the whole writing of the tut tho, as i haven't had much experience doing that. But im willing to give it a bash.

studio1b
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
OH MY GOD Smile
This just made my day i bought a WRT310N V2 off ebay and i just flashed it with the build dd-wrt.v24-14144_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_wrt310nv2.bin
WORKS great so far testing it as we speak.

my main problem with stock firmware is that after 4 hours my web speed would just drop to 2.5MB and i would need to reboot to re gain my full speed

hope this firmware fixes that i have had dd wrt on my other routers before Smile so cant wait to play with this some more
mandgeo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've installed DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/07/10) big - build 14205M NEWD-2 K2.6 Eko on Asus WL-500GP V1, with Broadcom WIFI.

Wireless isn't working as it should. I can see the router with my laptop, the router is seeing other routers, but I cannot connect to it. Tried multiple security modes. TX is zero and RX raised to about 30 after multiple tries.

Going back to 2.4 versions.

Any chance i can use k2.6 on my router in the future?

router.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  66.53 KB
 Viewed:  25507 Time(s)

router.jpg

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19, 20, 21  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 14 of 21
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: