TENDA W311R - Bad flash recover and Install dd-wrt firmware!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
reluare
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 16:40    Post subject: control + c Reply with quote
Nikopol2014 , if u cand see the mesages u showed my in your log, the parameters in putty are ok,otherway u could not see nothing there. putty had to be open, prepared before u power on the router.The comand has to be send in the first 2 or 3 seconds after power on, before the message "decompresing done"...so ...long story short : prepare putty , power on the router and repeatly press very quik cntrl+c.the is no other trick.good luck, hope u will made it.
Sponsor
Nikopol2014
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
Probably on my cable was not working rx or I installed incorrect drivers. I took a homemade com-usb from a friend and successfully restored the router. Very Happy
sajjadhalai
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
I Have router 311 tenda.. was working fine. but on day it stops working and only power 1 LED is on and doesnot go further.
and then I connected serial i got following screen only and stops there.

Quote:

U-Boot 1.1.3 (Mar 9 2010 - 06:21:11)

Board: Ralink APSoC DRAM: 512 kB
relocate_code Pointer at: 80030000
bfka
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:42    Post subject: Flash dump Reply with quote
Does anyone have dump from NOR flash? I managed to screw mine. Also try to build one, but I have doubts, because it does not boot at all Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 Display posts from previous:    Page 23 of 23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: