WRT350N - v.24 pre SP2 special beta - build 13525

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
sync
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38    Post subject: WRT350N - v.24 pre SP2 special beta - build 13525 Reply with quote
hi all,

i'm currently using special build 13525 on my WRT350N

it all seems to work ok, but when i go to reboot the router on the web management, the router hangs up, so i can't schedule a reboot every day :S

when i reboot the router on the web interface...

and when it crashes, the lights are...

power -> on
lan 1 -> on (but i plugged into lan 2 port)
wireless -> on (but i have it off, and internet light isn't on)

when this happens, i need to do a hard reset just to bring it backup,

any one know of this issue and know what the fixes are?
Sponsor
2disbetter
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would try reflashing it. Make sure you follow the wiki on doing it though. A 30/30/30 reset works the best for me. Never had a problem when I follow that method. Also after it's been updated make sure you do a 30/30/30 reset again, this will ensure all things have been cleared and you have a clean slate to setup the firmware with.

If you do this and it's still doing this, then I would say to try another build. (ie: micro, mini, standard, etc.)

2d

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: