wl-500gp v2 v24-sp2 mega 14896 - Lots of dropped connections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
zonko56
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 16:34    Post subject: wl-500gp v2 v24-sp2 mega 14896 - Lots of dropped connections Reply with quote
I am new to dd-wrt and third party firmwares, i followed the install instructions on the wiki for my router and used the recommended build in the router database. Most everything is working properly, except that a lot of connections are timing out or resetting. A lot more often than happened with the stock asus firmware.

I read the announcement threads and I noted the recommended firmwares, but nowhere do I see my particular build mentioned, i'm wondering if it will do me any good to roll back to one of the earlier recommended firmwares, or if the one i've got is good and I should be looking elsewhere for my problem. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks

Router Model
Asus WL-500G Premium V2
Firmware Version
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) mega - build 14896
CPU Model
Broadcom BCM5354 chip rev 2
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use Brainslayer 14929 Newd USB generic on mine and it works fine.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: