TP-Link Archer C7 (ac1750) Secondary Radius issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
omarali53@gmail.com
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 20:06    Post subject: TP-Link Archer C7 (ac1750) Secondary Radius issue Reply with quote
Dear All,
This is something really very critical. I am using TP LINK AC1750 AP. I have two FreeRadius servers configured on two different VMs with different IP address i.e (192.168.30.2 and 192.168.40.2). Every thing works fine with single Freeradius option. I configured the AP with backup freeradius option and gave appropriate IP address. The problem is when Primary freeradius goes down AP does not send the authentication request to secondary FreeRadius. I tried to reboot the AP but it does not work at all with backup server.
There is no issue with backup FreeRadius configuration because when I give its IP address as a Primary radius server it works just fine. The problem looks like that ddwrt is not sending the request to backup server if primary goes down and it tries to get access via primary server every time and never consult secondary server. I need your help how could I tune this setup to work with both radius servers.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: