router wgr614v9 netgear

cryonikx
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51    Post subject: router wgr614v9 netgear Reply with quote
I am sharing internet with 8 people through this netgear router wgr614v9. Although I am the administrator of this internet connection, still I don't have any means to know how much speed is being received by any user. I mean its tough at times as some person downloads sumthing and all other lan users suffer because of him/her. Thats why i need a solution as I cannot create another server. Router has to be my server. I heard from someone flashing wid dd-wrt can help. But exactly how I dont know. Sad Please help someone as it is becoming really messy now.
Sponsor
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Flashing dd-wrt won't help you with that router.

This is similar to stuffing 8 passengers into a VW Beetle and asking why it runs so slow and then wanting to know whom of them farted.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol...its not like my connection speed is slow. Its 2 mbps... more dan enuf for any one of us... still i wud say a nice visulaisation u have !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: