DD-WRT install success Actiontec MI424WR but mac address...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
jasonnicholson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 22:43    Post subject: DD-WRT install success Actiontec MI424WR but mac address... Reply with quote
I followed the instructions for installing dd-wrt on the wiki for the Actiontec MI424WR (Rev D). However, I think something is wrong with the my mac addresses for the LAN and WAN. The LAN is supposed to be 00:21:6b:24:be:74 but its showing as 00:21:6b:24:be:77. Is this a problem?

The wireless does not seem to work currently. All the wireless settings seem to be appropriate and I can see the router from my laptop. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Jason Nicholson
Sponsor
jasonnicholson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38    Post subject: My intentions Reply with quote
If I can get this mi424wr router working correctly, I want to do a video tutorial I can post on youtube to help others because I know this is a common router. I am noob but I did get dd-wrt loaded and it seems to be working.

Is there a way to put the old firmware back on the router from the back-up image that was made from jungo-image.py? How do I reload the old firmware so I could start over? Is there a way to reset the mac addresses for the lan and wan?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: