Access Restrictions - Port_Status problem

rtfm
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 15:13    Post subject: Access Restrictions - Port_Status problem Reply with quote
Hi,

Re-posting this in the general forum to see if I get more traction......

-----------------------------

I'm currently using:
Router Model Linksys WRT54G/GL/GS
Firmware Version DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/13/11) std-special - build 16785

I have a number of entries in my "Access Restrictions" to limit the time my children spend surfing. 2(two) of the entries filter out specific gaming port lists. This is working fine.

I now need to revise the Filter entries and when I hit "Add/Edit Service", the Port_Status Window opens and all I get is an empty screen - which then closes itself after a few minutes. I've tried different browsers on different PCs - all with the same response, so it must be the router.

I reset the router back to factory defaults and manually re-created the whole router config (in case my nvram backup was corrupt). Still got the problem. I did this all again after re-applying the upgrade (again) - still no progress.

If I Telnet in to the router and issue "iptables -L" I see the chains and I see my "Access Restriction" policies listed in the chain entries, although not the date/time stuff - wherever that is.....

Can anyone offer any guidance/help on resolving the issue with the Port_Status screen not working?

Also, can anyone explain how to manipulate this via Telnet instead?

Finally, anyone noticed that the Access Restrictions are a bit temperamental? I keep finding one PC looked out when it should not be. Re-applying the policy lets it work. I have to do this often and there really are no conflicts or duplicate entries.....

Thanks.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: