Port forwarding (PAT in Cisco terms) on DD-WRT with wifi WAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dbruce
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 21:55    Post subject: Port forwarding (PAT in Cisco terms) on DD-WRT with wifi WAN Reply with quote
Upgraded a Linksys WRT54g correctly and got all the routing working using 2 subnets with the wifi as the outside and LAN inside. Pretty much using the following:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Client_Mode_Wireless

I need to port forward from the outside interface to an IP on the inside. Outside(WAN) port 80 to inside port 22 on a specific machine. Seems simple, but hasn't been so in practice.

Seems the port forwarding when dealing with wifi as the outside or Internet interface is a bit challenging. Anyone know of a quick and dirty method known to work?

Firmware: DD-WRT v24 (05/20/0 Cool vpn
Time: 23:53:44 up 1 min, load average: 0.70, 0.22, 0.07

Thanx in advance for help, I could use it.
Sponsor
phuzi0n
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Moved to the Broadcom forum. Read the announcements and update your build. You have rather high load which could be because your model has a low amount of RAM, if you have a v5+ model then read this link after updating.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Insufficient_ram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: