HSBUILDER for Wiwiz - Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Bronk-S
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 18:30    Post subject: HSBUILDER for Wiwiz - Service Reply with quote
Hi Kong,

I want to ask for an implementation (hopefully I'm using the right word for this matter).

I have one of my AC66U being configured to use the Wiwiz service and the only build that it works is:
04-01-2013-r21153 from BrainSlayer, ok ?

This Wiwiz service is a hotspot that honestly it works like a charm, but as you can see the build that it works is very old, then I want to move to yours and the latest.

This is what I did in the past to start the service: http://www.wiwiz.com/archives/141.htm/

After this I can see some new Startup/FireWall rules as follows:

Quote:

# Wiwiz-Startup

if [ -e '/jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.sh' ]; then #used by hsbuilder
insmod ipt_mark ; insmod ipt_mac ; insmod xt_mark ; insmod xt_mac #used by hsbuilder
fi #used by hsbuilder

Quote:

# Wiwiz-FireWall

echo "*/1 * * * * root /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder_helper.sh -os dd-wrt -dest /jffs #used by hsbuilder" >> /tmp/crontab #used by hsbuilder
echo "*/10 * * * * root /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.sh -conf /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.conf -mypath /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.sh -nomsgfile -envinfo DD-WRT 1>/dev/null 2>/dev/null && cp -f /tmp/etc/wifidog.conf /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/wifidog.conf #used by hsbuilder" >> /tmp/crontab #used by hsbuilder
fi #used by hsbuilder

As I can see that aren't working I'm trying to execute it manually then it appears the following error:

Quote:

root@Wiwiz-Bar:~# insmod ipt_mark ; insmod ipt_mac ; insmod xt_mark ; insmod x
t_mac #used by hsbuilder
insmod: ipt_mark.ko: module not found
insmod: ipt_mac.ko: module not found
insmod: xt_mark.ko: module not found
insmod: xt_mac.ko: module not found
root@Wiwiz-Bar:~#

Do you have the chance to include this modules in to your next build and see if works ?

Many thanks before-hand.

Best regards.

1 x ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l) - Linksys EA6900 --------> DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/14) kongac
1 x ARM Cortex-A9 Processor - Net Gear R7000 ----------> Pending to open the box
2 x Broadcom BCMD144 chip rev 1 - Linksys E900 --------> DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/01/13) mega
Sponsor
<Kong>
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 22:17    Post subject: Re: HSBUILDER for Wiwiz - Service Reply with quote
Bronk-S wrote:
Hi Kong,

I want to ask for an implementation (hopefully I'm using the right word for this matter).

I have one of my AC66U being configured to use the Wiwiz service and the only build that it works is:

This Wiwiz service is a hotspot that honestly it works like a charm, but as you can see the build that it works is very old, then I want to move to yours and the latest.

This is what I did in the past to start the service: http://www.wiwiz.com/archives/141.htm/

Quote:

# Wiwiz-Startup

insmod ipt_mark ; insmod ipt_mac ; insmod xt_mark ; insmod xt_mac #used by hsbuilder
fi #used by hsbuilder

Quote:

# Wiwiz-FireWall

echo "*/1 * * * * root /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder_helper.sh -os dd-wrt -dest /jffs #used by hsbuilder" >> /tmp/crontab #used by hsbuilder
echo "*/10 * * * * root /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.sh -conf /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.conf -mypath /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/hsbuilder.sh -nomsgfile -envinfo DD-WRT 1>/dev/null 2>/dev/null && cp -f /tmp/etc/wifidog.conf /jffs/usr/local/hsbuilder/wifidog.conf #used by hsbuilder" >> /tmp/crontab #used by hsbuilder
fi #used by hsbuilder

As I can see that aren't working I'm trying to execute it manually then it appears the following error:

Quote:

t_mac #used by hsbuilder

Do you have the chance to include this modules in to your next build and see if works ?

Many thanks before-hand.

Best regards.

These features are not compile as modules but directly included in the kernel. That is why you get an error that they cannot be loaded.

Kong K3 AC DD-WRT Builds for Mipsel R6300/WNDR4500/D1800H/AC66U/EA6500V1
Kong K3 AC DD-WRT Builds for ARM 1450AC/R6250/R6300v2/R7000/AC56U/AC68U/DIR-868
Kong DD-WRT Guides
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:12    Post subject: Re: HSBUILDER for Wiwiz - Service Reply with quote
<Kong> wrote:
Bronk-S wrote:
Hi Kong,

Quote:

# Wiwiz-Startup

fi #used by hsbuilder

Quote:

# Wiwiz-FireWall

fi #used by hsbuilder

Quote:

t_mac #used by hsbuilder

Many thanks before-hand.

Best regards.

These features are not compile as modules but directly included in the kernel. That is why you get an error that they cannot be loaded.

Hi,Kong
I'm using the 24865M built for R7000, and when I tried to use Wiwiz it comes the exact same code as it showed up there, and what you said, dose that mean is the kernel which not supported, and there's no way to fix?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: