NZBGET Server not responding to a status command

glipman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 18:27    Post subject: NZBGET Server not responding to a status command Reply with quote
After installing build r14573 on my WNDR3700 I am starting to add packages.
I successfully installed nzbget (version 0.6.0) from a repository at Openwrt and configured my newsserver in nzbget.conf.
Next I start it with nzbget -D
So far so good: when I drop a nzb-file in de nzb-folder and do a nzbget -S it finds the file and starts downloading. Basic installation is fine.

Next I want to install the web-interface nzbgetweb and this is giving me problems. I get the website up and running but it cannot seem to get a status from the server.

Back to the server (Putty connection).
When I do a nzbget -V i get
Code:
root@DD-WRT:~# nzbget -V
Request sent
server returned: 0.6.0

However a simple list status takes (exactly) 60 seconds:
Code:
root@DD-WRT:~# nzbget -L
Request sent
No response received (timeout)
root@DD-WRT:~#

and this is my problem. Even the command line client cannot connect to the server.

In the default configuration the nzbget server is configured to listen on 127.0.0.1:6789. I also tried to configure it to 192.168.5.1:6789 but (my routers external ip) but that did not seem to make any difference.

As a newby I an at a loss whether this is a problem of my wndr3700, dd-wrt or nzbget. Anyone suggestions?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: