PPPoE not working on WRT160N v3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
ExK4
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:44    Post subject: PPPoE not working on WRT160N v3 Reply with quote
I've recently installed dd-wrt.v24-13575_NEWD-2_K2.6_std_nokaid_small on a WRT160N version 3, with hopes of using it for my home network. However, with PPPoE username and password entered, the router fails to connect to the internet repeatedly. If I go to the status page, the connection type is correctly listed as PPPoE, but the status is listed as disconnected. If I press the connect button, the page shrinks, displaying only "Connection type: disabled" and beneath that a button that says "Auto-refresh is ON". After a few seconds it goes back to the original WAN status screen, with connection type once again listed as PPPoE, but disconnected. I've already tried a 30/30/30, and originally I had the 13575 - mini firmware installed, which also had this problem. Should I try updating to newer firmware? Or is there a simple setting I missed? Thank you.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: