Disable all leds of router (Linksys WRT160Nv3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
taco-man
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23    Post subject: Disable all leds of router (Linksys WRT160Nv3) Reply with quote
My ddwrt router im trying to configure is:
Linksys WRT160Nv3
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std-nokaid-small - build 14896

I am trying to figure out if there is some way to disable all the lights/LEDs on my router.

I have succeeded in getting the power and both colors of the SES button lights to turn off using gpio. what I still cant figure out is how to disable the WAN indicator light, the wifi light, and the 4 status lights for ports 1-4.

I did check the try searching and did find some scripts in the wiki related to leds this was kinda useful but doesn't have any info on the WRT160Nv3

If anyone could point me in the direction of where i could find info related to disabling all the leds i would be eternally greatfull. Very Happy

I am sorry to ask such a noob question but due the location of the router having a way to just disable all the lights would be amazingly helpful!

Even if you have something that might be slightly useful to me just drop the link and ill be sure to read it up.
Sponsor
phuzi0n
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=76629
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: