[Problem] Hanewin-NFS with v24-sp2 on TP-Link WR1043ND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Karbonator
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 14:23    Post subject: [Problem] Hanewin-NFS with v24-sp2 on TP-Link WR1043ND Reply with quote
Hi all,

(I have written this in the German section, too, but I thought English would also be a good idea... hope, that's OK)

I am not sure if my problem has anything to do with the router or the firmware at all. But since I can't find any other solution, I thought asking here might help.

My setup:
- TP-Link WR1043ND
- dd-wrt v24-sp2 (Build 14896)
- Hanewin-NFS Server 1.1.7 (Link to the product page)
- PC: Windows Vista

My Problem:
Before I got the TP-Link router, I used a Linksys WRT54G with Tomato and there, the NFS server on the PC could be started with the correct setup and the NFS shares could be mounted flawlessly (e.g. Dbox2, Dreambox and ASUS media player).

Now, I got the TP-Link router and installed DD-WRT - which works fine so far - just the NFS Server doesn't seem to work, I can't mount the shares anymore and the clients kind of freeze when I try to mount.
I don't have any idea what might be the problem - I can't imagine it being the PC/Windows system because I haven't changed anything there. The same goes for the Hanewin Server settings and the Clients.
Which is why I thought that maybe the router is causing the mess.

Does anyone have an idea which setting needs to be used for the mentioned setup so that the NFS server works again?

I can't tell you much about the Hanewin Server itself... with the Linksys router I didn't have to forward any ports or something and the sharing worked without a problem.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
TdiDave
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maybe the router is the problem, i have been having the same issues. I have unstalled all firewall and my haneWIN does the same as yours. I am tring out ProNFS now and it seems to be working ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: