Joined: 20 Sep 2006
|Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 16:01 Post subject: FS: diygadget Universal JTAG Adapter
|i like to sell a "Universal JTAG Adapter for Routers, Modem, FTA and More" from diygadget ( http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64013 )
From the description:
* Universal JTAG adapter board
* 6 female to female flex bread board cable (19 inch / 50 cm each)
* 4 female to female flex bread board cable (4 inch / 10 cm each)
* One 80 pin (2 by 40) IDC header
* Free 6 hole pogo pin adapter (holder)
its in totally band new condition and unused. it has full tjtag support as of the latest release.
i cant use it cause i dont have any parallel port in my pc's any more.
since im located in germany only EU shippment would make sense.
But anyway the highest bid will win.
Forum Guidelines...How to get help
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search
I'm NOT rude, just offer pure facts!
Atheros (TP-Link & Clones, etc ) debrick service in EU
Guide on HowTo be Safe, Secure and Protect Your Online Anonymity!