V24 Development

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
strick213
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fantastic. Thanks for the incredibly quick reply!
Sponsor
den_e_r_i
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Today I just installed v24 on a WRT54GL, and I see that I cannot create alias for MAC Address Filter List in the MAC Filter section.
It nice to include this feature for next development?
Thanks for great work.
wayland
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
kripper wrote:

AFAIK, seing multi SSIDs is unpredictable. Windows clientes get confused by the same MAC being used by different SSIDs.
After restarting Windows or waiting some minutes, SSID's visibility and displayed security information may change.
I have not tried RC6, but my guess is that this strange behaviour will remain since al SSIDs still are broadcasted form the same MAC.

See this http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25577
On RC6 and a GL it works great on Windows XP since they have different MACs

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
does v24 have the option to not allow dd-wrt web access from wireless clients on LAN but only from those that are connected over cable. i am missing this option in v23 and i think it is an important option for the security of the network.
uziq
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
saso wrote:
does v24 have the option to not allow dd-wrt web access from wireless clients on LAN but only from those that are connected over cable. i am missing this option in v23 and i think it is an important option for the security of the network.

I know that v24 RC-4 does.. Wireless -> Advanced Wireless Settings -> Wireless GUI Access.
saso
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
uziq wrote:
I know that v24 RC-4 does.. Wireless -> Advanced Wireless Settings -> Wireless GUI Access.

my bad, i see v23 has it to, i was sort of expecting and looking for it under administration. thank you my friend for this one, i will be sleeping now much better Smile
dsn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 23:13    Post subject: Multicast and micro firmware Reply with quote
Hi, I’ve installed the up to date micro v24 RC6.2 ( 01/02/08 ) on my WRT54G v.6 few days ago. Everything’s fine, but multicast.
Will micro firmware support multicast?

Thanks.
SirGooga
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Xepol wrote:
Like the new release, but I hope someone has the time to run through the onboard help before the final release. It is definitely lagging behind the rest of the interface. I know I consult it often, but even in v23sp2, it was starting to fall badly out of sync.

Agreed. I know it's not the most important thing, but updating this more consistently will certainly reduce questions you guys get on the forums!
davidda
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, it seems that in the bandwidth monitor all traffic from wlan to the internet is also logged in lan. Is this a general problem at this time, or does this just occur for me? I use the latest RC6.
kripper
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 0:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
rflow is crashing in rc6.2 and latest EKO builds
sevilla
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 18:53    Post subject: openvpn bug Reply with quote
I using v24 RC6 01/02/08 vpn and i noticed when the openvpn tun0 was created, all the routes created to the other side using the tunnel are ok, but on iptables, the MASQUERADING rule was not create..

Openvpn isnt creating the rule on POSTROUTING to MASQUEQRADE all packets outgoing trough tun0.

Only, is needed to put:

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o tun0 -j MASQUERADE

and all routes are working ok..
QuiescentWonder
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there any way we could get a field in the web interface to change the MAC addresses of the wireless interfaces?

Also maybe a way to block a specific range of IPs using the firewall per interface. I'm using the first wireless interface for everyone who lives here, it's encrypted, and a second for anyone who visits, and I don't want anyone who visits to have access to anything on my LAN.
Octopussy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 17:19    Post subject: SSH connect is shutdown when disconnecting PPPoE Reply with quote
I'm using the latest v24 firmware (v24 RC-6 (01/02/08) std) on a Linksys WRT54G. Whenever I disconnect my PPPoE connection via the Router Info page my ssh connection which I initiated via shell gets terminated. Is this intentionally and if so why? If it shouldn't then consider this a bug.
Borage
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
Disabling the PPTP Client in the web interface does not work as expected, you must reboot the unit after you disabled the service.
sigmoid
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi!

I use WRT54GL v1.1 VOIP_generic (v24 RC6.2), and I've encountered 2 problems so far:

- no "CIFS automount" option. is CIFS missing from the VOIP ver?

- blocking sites by URL doesn't work. tried a dozen different sites, it just doesn't get blocked. I did click "apply". Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 39 of 43
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: