E1200 v2 - can't select channel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
fannta79
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26    Post subject: E1200 v2 - can't select channel Reply with quote
Merry christmas dear members!

Currently I have DD-WRT v24-sp2 (05/27/13) mini - build 21676 running on the E1200 v2 but I can not set the wifi channel manually.

If channel width is set to 40mhz manual selection is not available at all. So this has been changed to 20mhz which makes it possible to choose a channel via the drop down menu, in theory at least.

No matter what channel I choose, saving and applying the changes has not effect, as the channel used is always channel 1, however the chosen hannel is being displayed - but not used-.

Another strange behaviour, which also affects wifi is if a connected client (no matter how many clients are connected) has multiple streams (>5) running no more clients can connect via wifi, and the connected ones do not receive any data until the number of streams drops.

Is ithere any recommended working firmware version for this router?

Thanks.
Sponsor
MongooseProXC
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Merry Christmas to you too! Give this build a try and let us know if it works!

http://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/V24-K26/svn18946/dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini-nv64k.bin
fannta79
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I just changed the firmware you have recommended. Unfortunatley the behaviour has not changed, no matter which channel is chosen, it always operates on channel 1. Also tried setting B-G-N Modes and 20/40Mhz, no matter what combination I tried, its always on channel 1 which by the way is pretty crowded.

Happy new year to everyone 8-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: