15778 Brainslayer Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Epedemic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 21:09    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
mastacontrola wrote:
In reply, although this is an "ugly" fix it allows internal loopback to work.

offhand wrote:
I can confirm port forwarding stopped working with this build. Downgraded to the previous version and it works again.

mastacontrola wrote:
Go to the GUI. Click on Administration, click on Commands.

In the box put this command and click apply.

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE

I used this method, and it works at first. But it seems to be temporary, thus i need to run the command again after some time (even though i added it to startup, and that it is still present in the commands menu, and even though the router havent rebooted)

The other command, using my specific subnet and mask, does not seem to work.

I have a WRT610N v1 if that have anything to say.

Anyone have any idea?
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 21:19    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
Epedemic wrote:

I used this method, and it works at first. But it seems to be temporary, thus i need to run the command again after some time (even though i added it to startup, and that it is still present in the commands menu, and even though the router havent rebooted)

Anyone have any idea?

In your webgui under Security > Firewall

You are making sure to have "Filter WAN NAT Redirection " unchecked?

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Epedemic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
buddee wrote:

Yes
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:04    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
Epedemic wrote:
buddee wrote:

Yes

Next question, with your WRT610N v1, do you use a k2.6 build with it, or do you use the k2.4 build with it?

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
phuzi0n
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:05    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
Epedemic wrote:

Anyone have any idea?

It belongs in the firewall script, not startup.

Epedemic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:21    Post subject: Re: port forwaring broken with this build Reply with quote
phuzi0n wrote:
It belongs in the firewall script, not startup.

Ah thats probaly it. Thanks! Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 Display posts from previous:    Page 12 of 12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: