Does Buffalo WBR-B11 work with DD-WRT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
richie_ricardo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:41    Post subject: Does Buffalo WBR-B11 work with DD-WRT? Reply with quote
Hi all

Does the dd-wrt work 100% with the Buffalo WBR-B11?

This post seems to suggest it does. But this old post says the WAN port does not work.

If I do try dd-wrt and it doesn't work, can I flash back the original Buffalo WBR-B11 firmware? The G version apparently needs a special firmware from BrainSlayer if you want to go back, but would the same apply to the WBR-B11?

Also I read that the faster G version, WBR-G54, you should not use the reset button, would the same apply to the WBR-B11?

thank you
Rich
Sponsor
netcarver
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 15:29    Post subject: Re: Does Buffalo WBR-B11 work with DD-WRT? Reply with quote
richie_ricardo wrote:
Does the dd-wrt work 100% with the Buffalo WBR-B11?

I know this is old but I just pulled a WBR-B11 out of the local waste stream and it works. Would be interested in getting DD-WRT onto it if possible but can't seem to find the WBR-B11 in the list of supported models in the router DB.

Anyone know if the packages recommended in the router DB for the WBR-G54 will work on this model?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: