Looks like the router has been bricked.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
igotsharingan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:21    Post subject: Looks like the router has been bricked. Reply with quote
I recently purchased a wrt160N v3 and I successfully flashed with DDWRT.

However, I was unable to configure it to get it working with my DSL modem. So I decided to leave it alone and get back to my usual work until I am not busy.

So after a week later, I want to learn how to configure and I tried logging in with my usual username and password and it was not accepted (it worked before, I don't remember changing anything over those past days).

Then I attempted a 30/30/30 reset to reset my router and now it is stuck on "identifying" and unable to be pinged (the light for the Ethernet port and power is on only).

I followed this guide while flashing my router: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_WRT150N_%26_WRT160N

Which means that I used the dd-wrt.v24-13575_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_wrt160nv3 build.

Thank you for any input.
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Refer to note 6 of the peacock post at the top of this forum.

If all else fails, you maybe able to recover using a serial connection to the unit.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: