E4200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
morph1976
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 15:33    Post subject: E4200 Reply with quote
Hello, I have a Cisco e400 v1router that I have bricked. I installed ddwrt with nk60 Nvram and tried to install a different firmware without said Nvram and therefore bricked. It was pingable with ttl100 response so I tried a serial cable on it but all I got from putty was gobbledygook. Now however all I get is a solid white light immediately on switching router on and it's not ping able anymore. I'm guessing it needs to be jtagged but I have neither the tools nor the skills. Does anyone on here offer the service and how much would it cost
Thank you
Frank
Sponsor
Disastrousity
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 0:40    Post subject: Re: E4200 Reply with quote
morph1976 wrote:
Hello, I have a Cisco e400 v1router that I have bricked. I installed ddwrt with nk60 Nvram and tried to install a different firmware without said Nvram and therefore bricked. It was pingable with ttl100 response so I tried a serial cable on it but all I got from putty was gobbledygook. Now however all I get is a solid white light immediately on switching router on and it's not ping able anymore. I'm guessing it needs to be jtagged but I have neither the tools nor the skills. Does anyone on here offer the service and how much would it cost
Thank you
Frank

$10 to debrick, just pay the shipping costs to me and back.
morph1976
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 13:48    Post subject: e4200 Reply with quote
Thankyou very reasonably priced but I should have posted that I am in the UK. Does anyone in the UK offer a debrick service please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: