wrt54g nocatsplash help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
hilltop79
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 15:56    Post subject: wrt54g nocatsplash help Reply with quote
ok i have a wrt54g ver2.2 flashed with dd-wrt ver 24 pre SP2 build 13064 , i enabled jffs2 and i have no space 192/0 used/free. when i winscp into the box i cannot change or make new files or its spotty where i can write, probably because my box have no space, i get that, but i would asume that when i enabled nocatsplacsh i would get a default page when browsing my wifi , no luck there so i was able to mod the splash.html with some chages and still nothing. so i typed splashd in the command line via ssh and i get an error could not start spashd.conf could not be found plus the path i cant remember im not home at the moment.so imodded the box with a 65 mb microsd card and enabled mmc support and all was good there 64/64 used/free. so now i have space , but was still running into issues. so i tryed to put a couple commands in startup on the gui. mount --bind /mmc/jffs /jffs and nvram set sys_enable_jffs2=1
so now my jffs2 says 64/64 used free, so i thought i was all set now but i still cannot change or acces some files. nor get catsplash to work ,, does anyone have experience with doing this on a wrt54g 2.2
Sponsor
hpsenicka
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
First thing.... read all of the announcement sticky's at the top of this forum!

The firmware you have installed is obsolete, and known to be problematic.

Read this thread for more info regarding nocatsplash on your device...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=87395&highlight=nocatsplash

WRT54G v6, v8
WRT54GS v5
WRH54G
hilltop79
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
sorry about that, but i think this is what i am looking for i will try it tonight, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: