Asus RT-N66U

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 167, 168, 169  Next
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can confirm change set after fix: corrects WAN problem.

My N66U is working full on both bands.
I will submit a ticket for that change set and do some more testing.

-Fractal

Uploaded at Picoodle.com
Sponsor
cyrylthewolf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:18    Post subject: Very nice Reply with quote
I'm simply impressed...

Fractal. I have been reading your posts here and I must say that your activity and level of communication are quite pleasing. Very refreshing. Smile

I noticed you were pretty far along in getting things to work out on the ASUS router...so I actually held off on buying a new one. I figured I'd see where this goes and how long it takes.

You have surprised me. Smile

I'm actually glad that I waited. I actually REALLY like the ASUS GUI to be honest. It's actually pretty neat. But it'll be damn nice to know that I will at least have the option of putting DD-WRT on it if I so choose.

I appreciate your hard work on this. I really do. I think that by waiting, I have put myself into a position to buy the better router. (After the realization that 80MHz core clock difference is negligible. Especially when compared to the 128MB of RAM vs 256MB of RAM.) Smile

Thanks again. Keep rockin'!

\m/~ (>_<) ~\m/
marcbro
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:57    Post subject: Great job!!! Reply with quote
Thank you very much, Fractal, for putting all that time and effort into supporting the N66U! Very Happy You definitely deserve a case of cold beers, or a bottle of fine whiskey. PM me and I'll send you one!

Just to let you know, I just ordered a N66U after you fixed the WAN issue - from Germany, 'cause they're 50EUR cheaper than in France, where I live. I'm an IT pro, been using Linux since can't remember, and it makes my day when I see what a strongly motivated individual like you can achieve.

Once again, congratulations on your work and keep it up!

Update: I joined the forum only to be able to offer you my sincere appreciations.
boo396
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
cyrylthewolf wrote:

I am on the brink of a new purchase here, however... I am strongly considering this router - among several. (Currently using a WRT54G v3 with DD-WRT as my WAP. Razz)

I am wondering if I should wait...or just go ahead with this one:

BUFFALO AirStation N600 (WZR-HP-AG300H)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320091

What does anyone else think? The Buffalo is 80 MHz faster on the CPU but has half the RAM of the ASUS RT-66NU.

Would appreciate some feedback on this... I want to make this purchase ASAP. (Today if possible.)

I finally got around to replacing my Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H with the RT-N66U. The Buffalo is super stable with DD-WRT. The only complaint I heard from other people on the forum was about boosting Tx power. But really, how many situations does this actually provide real world performance gains.

I gave my Buffalo away to a friend with DD-WRT firmware loaded up because he needed to bridge his apartment building's public WiFi to a private network for his wired and wireless devices. This is someone who knows nothing about computers so he needed something stable. I wasted a ton of time getting crashes and terrible performance from a middle of the road Linksys and a Rosewill (don't laugh, Rosewill said it ran DD-WRT in the product tag line). Since my Buffalo had been running bridged (from a 4g wifi hotspot) at my house for a while I figured I'd just hand him that one and get something new to play around with.

Even on the stock firmware this RT-N66U is pretty awesome. Since I should be able to do VLAN's through the command line I'm hard pressed to think of a reason to put DD-WRT on here until it's super stable.

The RT-N66U stock firmware supports VPN, FTP, wireless bridging, 3g modems, printers, and storage through it's USB ports, you can create guest wifi networks. I really can't think of one killer feature that DD-WRT would add other then familiarity.

I was really tempted to go with the Buffalo again but I thought it would be totally boring just to flash, set it, and forget it.

Also Artheros routers never seem to have the support that Broadcom has in what gets released, whether it's DD-WRT,Optware, or other open source firmwares.

This router just began shipping in most places a few days ago and it's already being worked on for DD-WRT.

If $200 would really stretch the bank you're probably better off going with the Buffalo as we'll have 802.11AC routers in 6 months.
cyrylthewolf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
boo396 wrote:
cyrylthewolf wrote:

I am on the brink of a new purchase here, however... I am strongly considering this router - among several. (Currently using a WRT54G v3 with DD-WRT as my WAP. Razz)

I am wondering if I should wait...or just go ahead with this one:

BUFFALO AirStation N600 (WZR-HP-AG300H)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320091

What does anyone else think? The Buffalo is 80 MHz faster on the CPU but has half the RAM of the ASUS RT-66NU.

Would appreciate some feedback on this... I want to make this purchase ASAP. (Today if possible.)

I finally got around to replacing my Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H with the RT-N66U. The Buffalo is super stable with DD-WRT. The only complaint I heard from other people on the forum was about boosting Tx power. But really, how many situations does this actually provide real world performance gains.

I gave my Buffalo away to a friend with DD-WRT firmware loaded up because he needed to bridge his apartment building's public WiFi to a private network for his wired and wireless devices. This is someone who knows nothing about computers so he needed something stable. I wasted a ton of time getting crashes and terrible performance from a middle of the road Linksys and a Rosewill (don't laugh, Rosewill said it ran DD-WRT in the product tag line). Since my Buffalo had been running bridged (from a 4g wifi hotspot) at my house for a while I figured I'd just hand him that one and get something new to play around with.

Even on the stock firmware this RT-N66U is pretty awesome. Since I should be able to do VLAN's through the command line I'm hard pressed to think of a reason to put DD-WRT on here until it's super stable.

The RT-N66U stock firmware supports VPN, FTP, wireless bridging, 3g modems, printers, and storage through it's USB ports, you can create guest wifi networks. I really can't think of one killer feature that DD-WRT would add other then familiarity.

I was really tempted to go with the Buffalo again but I thought it would be totally boring just to flash, set it, and forget it.

Also Artheros routers never seem to have the support that Broadcom has in what gets released, whether it's DD-WRT,Optware, or other open source firmwares.

This router just began shipping in most places a few days ago and it's already being worked on for DD-WRT.

If $200 would really stretch the bank you're probably better off going with the Buffalo as we'll have 802.11AC routers in 6 months.

Excellent. Thanks for that subjective approach to my question. I do appreciate it. Smile

Much of what you said would be a series of significant selling point for me to be honest. Mostly what I'm looking for is strength/range of signal and the most absolute consistency in performance I can get for now.

The GUI of the ASUS really kind of sold me...to be honest. That and it's got what appears to be slightly better hardware all around.

I have to admit that I had not heard of the 802.11ac standard before... But from what I just read it seems that it might be a while yet before it's really mainstream. I figure that I may as well stick with current hardware as it will suffice for the time being and will likely serve my needs for some time to come. (That and I am not an early adopter. I've learned to not be by watching others struggle with the new tech. LOL)

The feature set may be a bit overkill for me... I have a Cisco SG200-18 gigabit switch so VLAN's are covered. My 1U gateway server does OpenVPN. (Which is nice when I'm away from home.) But I do like the idea of the downloader embedded in the router itself. Seems like it'd be handy. Smile

It's really just a great little machine all around and I'd be excited to experiment with it. Even if it's $180 at the moment. I'll just pick it up next paycheck I suppose.

The Buffalo kind of had me really thinkin' about it as it has a very nice form factor to it that would fit it very nicely on the wall in my closet where I have a small switch and my current access point. But as it turns out...the RT-N66U actually is wall-mountable as shown on the ASUS product page.

I think that ultimately the extra memory really kind of sealed the deal for me here. Smile

But you're right. I think that the ASUS firmware will do just fine anyway. It allows one to quickly configure it as an access point and, like you, I don't think that the extra signal tweaks really provide general 'real-world performance'.

Just the same, though... I will likely still try DD-WRT out on it and see how they compare to one another. This will be part of the fun. Plus... You never know. We just might find that the DD-WRT firmware is a bit faster somehow?

*shrugs*

Either way I'm kind of excited about buying it. Smile

Thanks again!
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29    Post subject: Re: Great job!!! Reply with quote
marcbro wrote:
Thank you very much, Fractal, for putting all that time and effort into supporting the N66U! Very Happy You definitely deserve a case of cold beers, or a bottle of fine whiskey. PM me and I'll send you one!

Just to let you know, I just ordered a N66U after you fixed the WAN issue - from Germany, 'cause they're 50EUR cheaper than in France, where I live. I'm an IT pro, been using Linux since can't remember, and it makes my day when I see what a strongly motivated individual like you can achieve.

Once again, congratulations on your work and keep it up!

Update: I joined the forum only to be able to offer you my sincere appreciations.

I am sure the devs all appreciate the feedback from everyone, it has been a long couple of weeks with lots of progress on broadcom platforms. I am happy to convey that the N66U has been running solid for the past 2 days on both bands without hickup.

On a side note I should be receiving my E1500 tommorrow and will begin working on getting it working with dd-wrt. I appreciate everyone's positive response and I am sure the devs do as well.

-Fractal

Last edited by Fractal on Tue Mar 27, 2012 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Eko
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
As a side note: did anyone tested if LAN port numbering is right?
jakbos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eko wrote:

Brainslayer builds are screwed - so far only Fractal has working build on rt-n66u...
fractal - please,release your bin - maybe its worth to update router databse with your working bin's...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
jakbos wrote:
Eko wrote:

Brainslayer builds are screwed - so far only Fractal has working build on rt-n66u...
fractal - please,release your bin - maybe its worth to update router databse with your working bin's...

That's not a wise idea.

Development builds are never a good idea to release. It's always best to keep a development build contained and distributed to only a handful of people. Otherwise you just get a crapload of people who - despite having been told that it's a dev build - will still complain, nag you for help and even dis you and your work just because something may have gone wrong or something doesn't work right.

Next thing you know, you've got a ton of people asking questions and expecting you to answer them. And if you don't (likely because you're BUSY working on the next or final build...) they get all pissed off at ya.

Nah... I wouldn't release the bins yet until the build clears a few standards and certain key people have had their chance to test whatever is current in the SVN/repository/whatever.

We'll get it soon enough. Let's just let Fractal do his thing. Smile
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eko wrote:

I believe so, but will confirm and post, all ports on the switch work, as I have tested each port, will check numbering for vlan ect.

-Fractal
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
cyrylthewolf wrote:
jakbos wrote:
Eko wrote:

That's not a wise idea.

Development builds are never a good idea to release. It's always best to keep a development build contained and distributed to only a handful of people. Otherwise you just get a crapload of people who - despite having been told that it's a dev build - will still complain, nag you for help and even dis you and your work just because something may have gone wrong or something doesn't work right.

Next thing you know, you've got a ton of people asking questions and expecting you to answer them. And if you don't (likely because you're BUSY working on the next or final build...) they get all pissed off at ya.

Nah... I wouldn't release the bins yet until the build clears a few standards and certain key people have had their chance to test whatever is current in the SVN/repository/whatever.

We'll get it soon enough. Let's just let Fractal do his thing. Smile

Thank you,

will keep everyone posted...

-Fractal
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok.. here is the results.

It seems all ports are mapped correctly.
The LEDS are correctly showing the right port numbers when lan is plugged into that port.

and I manually went and disabled each port seperate and it worked as planned as well... Here is example serial output on port 3 when I disabled it.

If there is another way you would like me to test let me know..

nvram shows the following as well.

Code:

vlan1_bridged=1
lan_ifnames=eth2 vlan1 eth1
pppoe_ifname=vlan2
wan_default=vlan2
wan_ifnames=vlan2
lan_ipaddr=192.168.2.1
lan_proto=dhcp
vlan1hwname=et0
vlan1ports=1 2 3 4 8*
lan_ifname=br0
port4vlans=1 18 19
vlans=1
wan_iface=vlan2
port2vlans=1 18 19
probe_blacklist=vlan1
port0vlans=2 18 19
wan_ifname=vlan2
landevs=vlan1 wl0 wl1
dtag_vlan8=0
lan_wins=
lan_hwnames=
language=english
wl1_vlan_prio_mode=off

Code:
device eth1 entered promiscuous mode
br0: port 3(eth1) entering learning state
lo: File exists
SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device
device vlan2 entered promiscuous mode
device vlan2 left promiscuous mode
br0: topology change detected, propagating
br0: port 1(eth2) entering forwarding state
br0: port 2(vlan1) entering forwarding state
vlan2: No such process
iptables-restore: line 67 failed
br0: port 3(eth1) entering forwarding state
iptables-restore: line 67 failed
device br0 entered promiscuous mode
[/code]

-Fractal
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
here is the complete serial dump of it working..

-Fractal

Code:
Decompressing...done                   
tmp_ret= 0         

CFE version 5.100.127 based on BBP 1.0.37 for BCM947XX (32bit,SP,LE)                                                                   
Build Date: R: 12ø  9 10:10:49 CST 2011 (boyau@localhost.localdomain)                                                                       
Copyright (C) 2000-2008 Broadcom Corporation.                                             

Init Arena         
Init Devs.         
Boot partition size = 262144(0x40000)                                     
et0: Broadcom BCM47XX 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Controller 5.100.127                                                                   
CPU type 0x19749: 600MHz                       
Tot mem: 131072 KBytes                     

CFE mem:    0x80700000 - 0x8079D320 (643872)                                           
Data:       0x807330F0 - 0x807363B0 (12992)                                           
BSS:        0x807363B0 - 0x8073                             
Heap:       0x80737320 - 0x8079B320 (409600)                                           
Stack:      0x8079B320 - 0x8079D320 (8192)                                         
Text:       0x80700000 - 0x807330E8 (209128)                                           

Device eth0:  hwaddr 20-CF-30-B7-57-40, ipaddr 192.168.1.1, mask 255.255.255.0                                                                             
        gateway not set, nameserver not set                                           
Null Rescue Flag.                 
Loader:raw Filesys:tftp Dev:eth0 File:: Options:(null)                                                     
Loading: TFTP Server.                     
Failed.       
Could not load :: Timeout occured                                 
Loader:raw Filesys:raw Dev:flash0.os File: Options:(null)                                                         
Loading: .. 3916 bytes read                           
Entry at 0x80001000                   
Closing network.               
Starting program at 0x80001000                             
Linux version 2.6.24.111 (compiler@Chaos) (gcc version 4.1.2) #40 Sun Mar 25 14:                                                                               
40:55 PDT 2012             
CPU revision is: 00019749                         
Determined physical RAM map:                           
 memory: 07fff000 @ 00000000 (usable)                                     
 memory: 08000000 @ 87fff000 (usable)                                     
Zone PFN ranges:               
  Normal          0 ->   131072                               
  HighMem    131072 ->   589823                               
Movable zone start PFN for each node                                   
early_node_map[2] active PFN ranges                                   
    0:        0 ->    32767                           
    0:   557055 ->   589823                           
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order.  Total pages: 6553                                                 
Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200 root=1f02 rootfstype=squashfs noinitrd                                                                               
Primary instruction cache 32kB, physically tagged, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.                                                                           
Primary data cache 32kB, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.                                                 
Synthesized TLB refill handler (20 instructions).                                                 
Synthesized TLB load handler fastpath (32 instructions).                                                       
Synthesized TLB store handler fastpath (32 instructions).                                                         
Synthesized TLB modify handler fastpath (31 instructions).                                                         
PID hash table entries: 512 (order: 9, 2048 bytes)                                                 
CPU: BCM5300 rev 1 at 600 MHz                             
Using 300.000 MHz high precision timer.                                       
console [ttyS0] enabled                       
Dentry cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)                                                             
Inode-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)                                                           
Memory: 252912k/131068k available (3522k kernel code, 8936k reserved, 1373k data                                                                               
, 188k init, 131072k highmem)                             
Mount-cache hash table entries: 512                                   
NET: Registered protocol family 16                                 
Generic PHY: Registered new driver                                 
PCI: Initializing host                     
PCI: Reset RC             
PCI: Initializing host                     
PCI: Reset RC             
PCI: Fixing up bus 0                   
PCI/PCIe coreunit 0                 
PCI: Fixing up bridge                     
PCI: Enabling device 0000:01:00.1 (0004 -> 0006)                                               
PCI: Fixing up bus 1                   
PCI/PCIe coreunit 1 is set to bus 2.                                   
PCI: Enabling device 0000:02:00.1 (0004 -> 0006)                                               
PCI: Fixing up bus 2                   
NET: Registered protocol family 2                                 
Time: MIPS clocksource has been installed.                                         
IP route cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)                                                             
TCP established hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)                                                               
TCP bind hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 1638                                               
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 4096 bind 4096)                                                       
TCP reno registered                   
highmem bounce pool size: 64 pages                                 
devfs: 2004-01-31 Richard Gooch (rgooch@atnf.csiro.au)                                                     
devfs: boot_options: 0x1                       
squashfs: version 3.0 (2006/03/15) Phillip Lougher                                                 
io scheduler noop registered                           
io scheduler deadline registered (default)                                         
HDLC line discipline: version $Revision: 4.8 $, maxframe=4096                                                             
N_HDLC line discipline registered.                                 
Serial: 8250/16550 driver $Revision: 1.90 $ 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled                                                                         
serial8250: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x0 (i                             
serial8250: ttyS1 at MMIO 0x0 (irq = 8) is a 16550A                                                   
PPP generic driver version 2.4.2                               
PPP Deflate Compression module registered                                         
PPP BSD Compression module registered                                     
MPPE/MPPC encryption/compression module registered                                                 
NET: Registered protocol family 24                                 
PPPoL2TP kernel driver, V1.0                           
tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6                                         
tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>                                                     
et_module_init: passivemode set to 0x0                                     
eth0: Broadcom BCM47XX 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Controller 5.100.138.9                                                                       
PCI: Enabling device 0000:01:0                           
PCI: Enabling device 0000:02:01.0 (0000 -> 0002)                                               
Physically mapped flash: Found 1 x16 devices at 0x0 in 16-bit bank. Manufacturer                                                                               
 ID 0x000001 Chip ID 0x002201                             
Amd/Fujitsu Extended Query Table at 0x0040                                         
Physically mapped flash: CFI does not contain boot bank location. Assuming top.                                                                               
number of CFI chips: 1                     
cfi_cmdset_0002: Disabling erase-suspend-program due to code brokenness.                                                                       
Flash device: 0x2000000 at 0x1c000000                                     
bootloader size: 262144                       
nvram size: 32768                 
Physically mapped flash: Filesystem type: squashfs, size=0                                                         
partition size = 4724456                       
Creating 5 MTD partitions on "Physically mapped flash":                                                       
0x00000000-0x00040000 : "cfe"                             
0x00040000-0x01fe0000 : "linux"                               
0x0019e918-0x00620000 : "rootfs"                               
mtd: partition "rootfs" doesn't start on an erase block boundary -- force read-o                                                                               
nly   
0x01fe0000-0x02000000 : "nvram"                               
0x00620000-0x01fe0000 : "ddwrt"                               
Found a 0MB  serial flash                         
sflash: found no supported devices                                 
Broadcom Watchdog Timer: 0.07 initialized.                                         
u32 classifier             
    Actions configured                     
Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.                                     
nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (4096 buckets, 16384 max)                                                   
ctnetlink v0.93: registering with nfnetlink.                                           
IPv4 over IPv4 tunneling driver                               
GRE over IPv4 tunneling driver                             
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team                                           
ClusterIP Version 0.8 loaded successfully                                         
TCP bic registered                 
TCP cubic registered                   
TCP westwood registered                       
TCP highspeed registered                       
TCP hybla registered                   
TCP htcp registered                   
TCP vegas registered                   
TCP scalable registered                       
NET: Registered protocol family 1                                 
NET: Registered protocol family 17                                 
Welcome to PF_RING 3.2.1                       
(C) 2004-06 L.Deri <deri@ntop.org>                                 
NET: Registered protocol family 27                                 
PF_RING: bucket length    128 bytes                                   
PF_RING: ring slots       4096                             
PF_RING: sample rate      1 [1=no sampling]                                           
PF_RING: capture TX       No [RX only]                                     
PF_RING: transparent mode Yes                             
PF_RING initialized correctly.                             
PF_RING: registered /proc/net/pf_ring/                                     
802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8 Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>                                                             
All bugs added by David S. Miller <davem@redhat.com>                                                   
decode 1f02           
VFS: Mounted root (squashfs filesystem) readonly.                                                 
Mounted devfs on /dev                     
Freeing unused kernel memory: 188k freed                                       
start service             
starting Architecture code for broadcom                                       
done   
Booting device: Asus RT-N66U                           
loading bcm57xx               
loading switch-core                   
loading switch-robo                   
roboswitch: Probing device eth0: found a 53125!                                               
[USB] checking...                 
/etc/preinit: line 66: can't create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max: nonexis                                                                               
tent directory             
/etc/preinit: line 66: can't create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max: nonexis                                                                               
tent directory             
vlan_check_real_dev: ALREADY had VLAN registered                                               
vlan_check_real_dev: ALREADY                         
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to  1 2 3 4 8*                                   
configure vlan ports to  0 8*                             
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
configure vlan ports to                       
eth1: Operation not supported                             
wl0.1: No such device                     
wl0.2: No such device                     
wl0.3: No such device                     
eth1: Operation not perm                       
nbw = 20       
eth1: Argument list too long                           
eth1: Invalid argument                     
br0: Dropping NETIF_F_UFO since no NETIF_F_HW_CSUM feature.                                                           
br0: No such file or directory                             
device vlan1 entered promiscuous mode                                     
device eth0 entered promiscuous mode                                   
br0: No such file or directory                             
wl0.1: No such device                     
wl0.2: No such device                     
wl0.3: No such d             
eth1: Operation not permitted                             
nbw = 20       
eth1: Argument list too long                           
device eth1 entered promiscuous mode                                   
br0: Operation not supported                           
eth2: Operation not supported                             
wl1.1: No such device                     
wl1.2: No such device                     
wl1.3: No such device                     
eth2: Operation not permitted                             
eth2: Invalid argument                     
eth2: Invalid argume                 
eth2: Argument list too long                           
eth2: Invalid           
device eth2 entered promiscuous mode
br0: port 3(eth2) entering learning state
br0: port 2(eth1) entering learning state
br0: port 1(vlan1) entering learning state
device vlan2 entered promiscuous mode
device vlan2 left promiscuous mode
br0: port 3(eth2) entering forwarding state
br0: port 2(eth1) entering forwarding state
br0: port 1(vlan1) entering forwarding state
vlan2: No such process
device br0 entered promiscuous mode
jakbos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fractal -can you set Channel bandwidth to 40Mhz on 2,4Ghz band and tell us is it working ? On Asus FW doesnt work at all - only 20Mhz (40Mhz on 5Ghz works well). So far only tomato rt-n can operational on 40Mhz 2,4Ghz band but wifi driver on this sucks...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fractal, do you have an account set up for receiving donations? Your hard work is much appreciated and i'm sure there would be many people (like me) who would like to donate to help you support ports to current and future Broadcom devices.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 167, 168, 169  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 15 of 169
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: