Help window in webflash version?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
soilman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 22:21    Post subject: Help window in webflash version? Reply with quote
I have a Buffalo WZR-600DHP2D with factory installed dd-wrt v24SP2- (04/21/14) std (SVN revision 23709a). This version has a Help Column on the R side of most of the screens, along with a link, on the word "more...", to pop-up help windows. Does the web-flash version listed in the database for this router, buffalo-wzr-600dhp2-webflash.bin, does this version have similar help text included? I would hate to lose these help pages, as they actually are a little bit of help, ever so once in a while, and despite taking a course about 6 years ago in the Cisco router IOS, intended to prepare one for taking the test for CCNA certification), (1) I've forgotten so much about basic networking and routing, (2) I find it very hard to find things in the dd-wrt wiki, (3) I find the dd-wrt wiki pages very hard to understand and (4) I need all the help I can get.
Sponsor
soilman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
On my Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 I loaded the version of dd-wrt listed for it on this web site at it has similar help documents on the right side of the screen. Almost identical actually, even though the version for my WZR-600DHP2 was only released a few months ago, and the one for my WHR-HP-G54 was released a few years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: