DIR-615e3 Port Forwarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
MaJaCa
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 23:27    Post subject: DIR-615e3 Port Forwarding Reply with quote
I have a DIR-615 e3 router connected as a client via wireless to my primary router, a linksys wrt160n v2. I have dd-wrt firmware build 15778 on the DIR-615 but I just have the normal linksys firmware on the wrt160n v2 because currently it's unsupported.

I am having issues port forwarding port 81 across my network for some reason (I am using port 81, because 80 is blocked by my ISP). I have assigned static IP's to all the important "parts" of the network. Please help me out!

Network Map:
Internet -> Linksys WRT160Nv2 (IP 192.168.1.1) -> WIRELESS CONN. TO -> DIR-615e3 (WAN IP 192.168.1.3, LAN IP 192.168.2.1) -> Computer running web server (IP 192.168.2.2)

I have the DIR-615e3 in Client Mode because the client bridge mode does not work on this model (I believe). Both routers are running their own DHCP as you can see.

Can someone please give me the step-by-step port forwarding rules I should input? I am trying to set up dyndns.org and access the "computer running webserver" externally.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: