[Split] Compiling DD-WRT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
sareve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59    Post subject: lzma ok but new error Reply with quote
I got fixed the lzma issue by doing this:

Code:
cd src/squashfs-tools/lzma/C/7zip/Compress/LZMA_Alone
make clean
make
cp -vf lzma ../../../../../../../opt/loader-0.02/

Now, I have got following issue with lib.mipsel-install

Code:
# optimize the crypto library by removing unneeded symbols
#[ ! -d libcrypto ] || make -C libcrypto optimize
#[ ! -d libcrypto ] || make -C libcrypto optimize
# Install (and possibly optimize) C library
make lib.mipsel-install
make[1]: Entering directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/router'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `lib.mipsel-install'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/router'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Can you please tell me why does this error come?

Last edited by sareve on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 0:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
well the libs seem to work and firmware compiles, however I am having the same problem as others, I cannot get a wan ip. So the problem is devinatly the libs in the current linero toolchain

/usr/sbin/ip: '/lib/libresolv.so.0' is not an ELF executable for MIPS

is there error on console.
sareve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53    Post subject: Success Reply with quote
Many thanks. Very Happy

After updating to revision 17167 problem is solved. It compiled successfully. Mini is built.

I found 2 images on GruppenLW directory.

Quote:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 saint saint 3551232 Jun 2 11:49 dd-wrt.v24-17167_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini.bin
-rw-rw-r-- 1 saint saint 3551232 Jun 2 11:49 dd-wrt.v24-17167_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini-e2k-e3k.bin

Now should I load firmware, dd-wrt.v24-17167_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini-e2k-e3k.bin into my LinkSys E2000 router? Or is there a bricking issue. I read somewhere in this site that I always have to load trailed build mini into E2000.

Does that mean I cannot use any other build i.e., mega, big etc?

I'm afraid to test my built image. Anyone have the guts to test them? I've attached them.

Edit: I booted one firmware. Seems bad. Removed.

Last edited by sareve on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56; edited 1 time in total
sareve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14    Post subject: rflow error Reply with quote
Trying to build a big build I got the same errors like Fractal,

Code:
make[1]: Entering directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/router/rflow'
mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -DIPCAD_VERSION=\"3.6.2\" -DCONFIG_FILE=\"/tmp/etc/ipcad.conf\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -DIFST_linux -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -I/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -W -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections  -o sigintr.o -c sigintr.c
mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -I/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -W -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections  -o rflow main.o nflow.o servers.o opt.o pidfile.o storage.o pps.o cfgvar.o disp.o usage.o ifst_linux.o process.o loop-ring.o       psrc.o psrc-ring.o    ring.o    genhash.o          sigintr.o  -s -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -lpthread
sigintr.o: In function `siginterrupt':
sigintr.c:(.text.siginterrupt+0x30): undefined reference to `_sigintr'
sigintr.c:(.text.siginterrupt+0x34): undefined reference to `_sigintr'
sigintr.c:(.text.siginterrupt+0x54): undefined reference to `_sigintr'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [rflow] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt/src/router/rflow'
make: *** [rflow] Error 2

----------------------------------------------
Using Fedora Core 14_x86_64 for
LinkSys E2000
DLink DIR-615
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had to remove rflow and kaid from the makefile before it would compile.. however still need to get the right libs for the linero toolchain for all to come together... I have sent a few msgs out see if the devs can help.

fractal
kc6108
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fractal wrote:
I had to remove rflow and kaid from the makefile before it would compile.. however still need to get the right libs for the linero toolchain for all to come together... I have sent a few msgs out see if the devs can help.

fractal

I haven't had any time whatsoever to spend on these compiles errors here lately, but here were the next steps I was going to take...

1. Start from a fresh SVN checkout
2. Compile with linaro (removing all the features that won't compile with linaro)

At this point, I was *thinking* the optimize-lib routine would stop complaining about the missing libresolv, etc libs.

That said, it seems that you already did this and the libs are still needed. There goes that idea.

Hmm... I will try to work on this sometime over the weekend if you guys haven't figured it out by then.
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
I posted the libs in the other thread.. I think I got it
kc6108
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
If anyone is interested in using the linaro toolchain and lib.mipsel directories that I am using to compile they can be downloaded here...

www.kc6108.com/resources

I had to breakup the toolchain zip because Google's max file size is limited to 20MB. You'll need 7zip (or similar) to uncompress them.
walkero
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
I downloaded the toolchain from www.kc6108.com/resources and trying to build a broadcom_K26/.config_mini.v24-K26 build I got the errors:

mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -I. -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/shared -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/include.v24 -Wall -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/ -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include/libipq -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libnet/include -DL_ENDIAN -DLIBNET_LIL_ENDIAN -DLIB1X_LIL_ENDIAN -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -fPIC -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -DDIST=\""mini"\" -DARCHITECTURE="\"broadcom\"" -DHAVE_DNSMASQ -DHAVE_SYSLOG -DHAVE_OVERCLOCKING -DHAVE_ACK -DHAVE_JFFS2 -DHAVE_VLANTAGGING -DHAVE_PPPOE -DHAVE_MULTICAST -DHAVE_RADIOOFF -DHAVE_EOP_TUNNEL -DHAVE_WIVIZ -DHAVE_IPROUTE2 -DHAVE_EBTABLES -DHAVE_TELNET -DHAVE_PPTPD -DHAVE_PPTP -DHAVE_L2TP -DHAVE_HEARTBEAT -DBOOT_WAIT_ON -DHAVE_SSHD -DHAVE_DHCPFWD -DHAVE_PPPD -DHAVE_BIRD -DHAVE_PPP -DHAVE_SVQOS -DHAVE_BCMMODERN -DHAVE_WOL -DHAVE_UPNP -DHAVE_DHCPFORWARD -DHAVE_SPUTNIK_APD -o rc rc.o servicemanager.o event.o watchdog.o services.o mtd_main.o mtd.o run_wiviz.o autokill_wiviz.o pptpd.o wol.o -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/nvram -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/mipsel-uclibc/install/nvram/usr/lib -lnvram -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -lutils -ldl -lwireless
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: warning: gethostbyaddr is obsolescent, use getaddrinfo() instead.
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: warning: gethostbyname is obsolescent, use getnameinfo() instead.
/home/brcm/DEV/toolchains/bin/../lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/../../../../mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/bin/ld: warning: libcrypt.so.0, needed by /home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: undefined reference to `crypt'
make[1]: *** [rc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/rc'
make: *** [rc] Error 2

Any kind of hint will be greatly appreciated.
sareve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21    Post subject: linaro toolchain Reply with quote
Well. I'm still using the linaro toolchain. Just tell me guys whether this error comes due to using linaro toolchain or because I upgraded my OS.

Code:
make[3]: Entering directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Werror -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c -o dump.lo dump.c
mv -f .deps/dump.Tpo .deps/dump.Plo
mv: cannot stat `.deps/dump.Tpo': No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [dump.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson'
make: *** [jansson] Error 2

Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
you are getting those errors because you need the lib.mipsel source copied to src/router for it to compile... I am using the same toolchain as kc6108 and it is working SUPER fast.. Once you copy the libs into the right place, go into /src/router
then do the following:

make clean
make glibc-clean
make glibc
then run your compile script again..

PS: you can get the missing libs from the same place u got the toolchain.

Fractal

walkero wrote:
I downloaded the toolchain from www.kc6108.com/resources and trying to build a broadcom_K26/.config_mini.v24-K26 build I got the errors:

mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -I. -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/shared -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/include.v24 -Wall -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/ -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include/libipq -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libnet/include -DL_ENDIAN -DLIBNET_LIL_ENDIAN -DLIB1X_LIL_ENDIAN -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -fPIC -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -DDIST=\""mini"\" -DARCHITECTURE="\"broadcom\"" -DHAVE_DNSMASQ -DHAVE_SYSLOG -DHAVE_OVERCLOCKING -DHAVE_ACK -DHAVE_JFFS2 -DHAVE_VLANTAGGING -DHAVE_PPPOE -DHAVE_MULTICAST -DHAVE_RADIOOFF -DHAVE_EOP_TUNNEL -DHAVE_WIVIZ -DHAVE_IPROUTE2 -DHAVE_EBTABLES -DHAVE_TELNET -DHAVE_PPTPD -DHAVE_PPTP -DHAVE_L2TP -DHAVE_HEARTBEAT -DBOOT_WAIT_ON -DHAVE_SSHD -DHAVE_DHCPFWD -DHAVE_PPPD -DHAVE_BIRD -DHAVE_PPP -DHAVE_SVQOS -DHAVE_BCMMODERN -DHAVE_WOL -DHAVE_UPNP -DHAVE_DHCPFORWARD -DHAVE_SPUTNIK_APD -o rc rc.o servicemanager.o event.o watchdog.o services.o mtd_main.o mtd.o run_wiviz.o autokill_wiviz.o pptpd.o wol.o -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/nvram -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/mipsel-uclibc/install/nvram/usr/lib -lnvram -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -lutils -ldl -lwireless
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: warning: gethostbyaddr is obsolescent, use getaddrinfo() instead.
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: warning: gethostbyname is obsolescent, use getnameinfo() instead.
/home/brcm/DEV/toolchains/bin/../lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/../../../../mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/bin/ld: warning: libcrypt.so.0, needed by /home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils/libutils.so: undefined reference to `crypt'
make[1]: *** [rc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/rc'
make: *** [rc] Error 2

Any kind of hint will be greatly appreciated.
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:23    Post subject: Re: linaro toolchain Reply with quote
to my knowledge the linero toolchain is missing libs when lib-optimize runs, I have had to customize the toolchain... I suggest using the toolchain that kc6108 and I are using and do a FULL make clean of your src/router directory... Also you will need to replace the lib.mipsel files as stated in previous post...

Fractal.

sareve wrote:
Well. I'm still using the linaro toolchain. Just tell me guys whether this error comes due to using linaro toolchain or because I upgraded my OS.

Code:
make[3]: Entering directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Werror -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c -o dump.lo dump.c
mv -f .deps/dump.Tpo .deps/dump.Plo
mv: cannot stat `.deps/dump.Tpo': No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [dump.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/SVN/dd-wrt-17172/src/router/jansson'
make: *** [jansson] Error 2
walkero
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fractal wrote:
you are getting those errors because you need the lib.mipsel source copied to src/router for it to compile... I am using the same toolchain as kc6108 and it is working SUPER fast.. Once you copy the libs into the right place, go into /src/router
then do the following:

make clean
make glibc-clean
make glibc
then run your compile script again..

PS: you can get the missing libs from the same place u got the toolchain.

Fractal

thanks for your reply Fractal.

I download lib.mipsel.tar.gz from http://www.kc6108.com/resources and replace the src/router/lib.mipsel files, but i get sample compile error. then i tried to compile it with hand (on shell term go to the error fold and add "-lcrypt" string at end of compile command), compile is ok:

mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -I. -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/shared -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/include.v24 -Wall -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/ -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/iptables/include/libipq -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libnet/include -DL_ENDIAN -DLIBNET_LIL_ENDIAN -DLIB1X_LIL_ENDIAN -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -fno-caller-saves -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -fPIC -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -DDIST=\""mini"\" -DARCHITECTURE="\"broadcom\"" -DHAVE_DNSMASQ -DHAVE_SYSLOG -DHAVE_OVERCLOCKING -DHAVE_ACK -DHAVE_JFFS2 -DHAVE_VLANTAGGING -DHAVE_PPPOE -DHAVE_MULTICAST -DHAVE_RADIOOFF -DHAVE_EOP_TUNNEL -DHAVE_WIVIZ -DHAVE_IPROUTE2 -DHAVE_EBTABLES -DHAVE_TELNET -DHAVE_PPTPD -DHAVE_PPTP -DHAVE_L2TP -DHAVE_HEARTBEAT -DBOOT_WAIT_ON -DHAVE_SSHD -DHAVE_DHCPFWD -DHAVE_PPPD -DHAVE_BIRD -DHAVE_PPP -DHAVE_SVQOS -DHAVE_BCMMODERN -DHAVE_WOL -DHAVE_UPNP -DHAVE_DHCPFORWARD -DHAVE_SPUTNIK_APD -o rc rc.o servicemanager.o event.o watchdog.o services.o mtd_main.o mtd.o run_wiviz.o autokill_wiviz.o pptpd.o wol.o -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/nvram -I/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/linux/brcm/linux-2.6.23 -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/mipsel-uclibc/install/nvram/usr/lib -lnvram -L/home/brcm/DEV/DD-WRT/src/router/libutils -lutils -ldl -lwireless -lcrypt
sareve
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47    Post subject: toolchain kc1608 Reply with quote
I have downloaded the 7 zip archives several times from http://www.kc6108.com/resources. But at the end of extraction I get following error!

Code:
$ tar xzvf toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32.tar.gz -C toolchain
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips-protos.h
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips-protos.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/linux.h
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/linux.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/ada/gcc-interface/ada-tree.def
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/ada/gcc-interface/ada-tree.def: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips.h
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips-protos.h
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/mips-protos.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/linux.h
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/config/mips/linux.h: Cannot open: Not a directory
toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/ada/gcc-interface/ada-tree.def
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/ada/gcc-interface/ada-t
tar: toolchain-mipsel_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/mipsel-openwrt-linux/lib/gcc/mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc/4.5.2/plugin/include/ada/gcc-interface/ada-.................
tree.def: Cannot open: Not a directory
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
we need to add NV-64k support to our compile.sh script... I will take a look tonight and see about adding it.. This would all for build of the WNDR4000 netgear router .

Fractal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 13 of 25
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: