SVN Trac registration broken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
derickso
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 23:07    Post subject: SVN Trac registration broken Reply with quote
I'm trying to sign up to post an issue on Trac, I go to svn.dd-wrt.com/register, I enter all the fields and hit submit, it returns a page with Recaptcha - which is fine, but there is no "submit" button anywhere, so I fill in the Recaptcha data then press "enter" hoping the default form will submit, it does, but then it just returns the following error:

Trac Error

Submission rejected as potential spam

I ran through it a couple times, I'm positive I'm not screwing up the captcha.. can someone else confirm, and/or please fix? Smile

Thanks!
David
Sponsor
thebennyboy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am having the same problem. Tried a multitude of different username/password combos and still didn't accept it.

It's either broken or spam filtering is on overkill mode. Confused
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
type in the reCAPtcha...then hit the enter key.

there is no submit button.

redhawk

Looking for more test units (newer models) for the project...got a brick?...PM me to make a hardware donation. (USA) A donation is not a debricking service....it is a way to "Give back" to the dd-wrt project.

I do NOT provide personal assistance through chat or phone....so please don't ask.
derickso
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
redhawk0 wrote:
type in the reCAPtcha...then hit the enter key.

there is no submit button.

redhawk

I did that, see the OP "there is no "submit" button anywhere, so I fill in the Recaptcha data then press "enter" hoping the default form will submit, it does, but then it just returns the following error..."
redhawk0
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 0:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry...I was in a brain lock when I typed that this morning...I see now that is exactly what you did.

I can't explain why...but I'll try to contact an admin about it...no promises.

redhawk

Looking for more test units (newer models) for the project...got a brick?...PM me to make a hardware donation. (USA) A donation is not a debricking service....it is a way to "Give back" to the dd-wrt project.

I do NOT provide personal assistance through chat or phone....so please don't ask.
derickso
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
redhawk0 wrote:
Sorry...I was in a brain lock when I typed that this morning...I see now that is exactly what you did.

I can't explain why...but I'll try to contact an admin about it...no promises.

redhawk

No problem, thanks!
derickso
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump, still broken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: