Build In Proftpd FTP Server is total Garbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
xakep
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 0:15    Post subject: Build In Proftpd FTP Server is total Garbage Reply with quote
I had enough of years and years of damn disappointments and I want to access files not when server decided to work and accept connection but ALWAYS when I want it. Wherefore proftpd Enable ---> Disable.

I have Optware operational and I can install whatever is available including proftpd but not one that I can't control anything but with everything however because of lack of knowledge on how to do 50 things just to add damn user I simply don't know how to do it. HEre is question. IS there a good and stable ftp server available in opkg repo that I can install and configure without much trouble ? I need 1 USer and 1 folder to be R/W ,,,that's it.

Anyone ?

I am on 24160 and NEtgear 3700v1

Thank you guys.

P.S.

Problem with internal proftpd I have is this, ....it works ...then for some reason it'll say password incorrect on login and no matter what you do, new user ...change password ..anything it wont connect to server, I really can't take this crap anymore.

Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: