WNDR3700v4 FTP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Stogie_1020
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 21:05    Post subject: WNDR3700v4 FTP Reply with quote
(Posted this in the wrong thread earlier, sorry!)

My old Linksys (wrt320N) running an older version of ddwrt just died after many years of happy service, ran out and replaced it with the 3700v4.

Loaded DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/29/14) std on no problem.

However, I am trying to configure it for a Filezilla server on an internal IP. I port forwarded 20, 21 and 22 from the external IP to the internal IP and forwarded a range for passive connection (all same as in FZ setup) but I still am getting "ECONNREFUSED" connection refused when I try to access the FTP from an outside connection filezilla client. I had this set up on the previous router's ddwrt and it worked fine. Also, works fine on internal IPs without the router needing to forward.

Are there known issues with this ddwrt build that could be affecting this?

Much thanks.

UPDATE: Reverted to stock Netgear firmware and it works fine. Did I miss something in the setup? Is there an issue with this build and FTP traffic?

and

Sponsor
Pattagghiu
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
are you having the error on connection or on pasv connection?
I haven't tried forwarding pasv ftp server ports, but on my 3700v2 i have no problem with port forwarding.
The only thing i see different from my config is that i do not enter the "source net" config (i leave it blank)
I'm using latest beta, but even with latest "official" and previous beta it was right..
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
since all are for the same lan client try port from 20, to port 22 instead & have it on a single entry. also link in sig for latest builds.

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r55488 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r55460 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r50485 std
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r50485 std

Sigh.. why do i exist anyway.. | I love you Anthony.. never forget that.. my other 99% that ill never see again..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: