Locked Netgear WGR614L

todmod
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 15:10    Post subject: Locked Netgear WGR614L Reply with quote
Hi guys i use Netgear WGR614L,but it is locked by my ISP,i was told by one of the administrators that router has dd-wrt firmware but changed(not original dd-wrt) by him especcially for the ISP's network,I was also told that i would be able to access it even if I use the reset button,maybe it wont get the normal dd-wrt username and password.The router uses a static IP and if i reset it and dont get access i will have to bring it to the providers office for a setting .So is there a way to access the router without JTAG-ing it or debricking it?
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 0:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds more like you need a new ISP.

And more or less even if you do access it, what good would this do if you have to take it into some office to have some tech "look" at it to even get net access?

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
todmod
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
No i think you don't u understand me,i use the net but i dont have access do the settings of the router.This router was a promotion from the ISP,they give it to you if you start being their user or if u arleady are u get it for 30 EUR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: