Possible create bridge UI bug in K26 build 16214

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
cheitzig
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 13:57    Post subject: Possible create bridge UI bug in K26 build 16214 Reply with quote
I'm a longtime dd-wrt user, but I've never posted before. Just bought a refurbed e3000, put on the initial build (14853), and then upgraded to 16214.

The Create Bridge UI in 16214 never allows me to assign the bridge an IP address / netmask. Immediately after flashing, (after putting in new userid/password), I go to Setup/Networking. Click Add on the Create Bridge UI, type br1 as the bridge name, and then hit Apply Settings. On my older router (wrt54g v1.1) and on older builds on the e3000 (e.g. dd-wrt.v24-15962_NEWD-2_K2.6_std_usb_nas-e3000), the UI works as expected. Expected in my understanding is click Add Bridge, type bridge name, click Apply, UI responds back with empty IP and netmask fields, fill those in, hit apply, etc.

In the case of build 16214, I never get the opportunity to type in the ip/netmask. Below is the UI I get after adding a bridge named br1 and hitting apply:

I've 30/30/30'd multiple times to verify this, but want to make sure I'm not missing something.

CreateBridge.PNG
 Description:
Bitmap of UI after adding bridge
 Filesize:  3.5 KB
 Viewed:  2723 Time(s)

CreateBridge.PNG

Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=88229

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
cheitzig
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks. sorry for the duplicate post.
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
No probs, and as a follow up, my problem with it was resolved as well on the wzr-hp-g300nh, i had to hard reset the unit and start again, and it worked fine.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: