DD-WRT on NetComm NP804N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
j_mcmillen
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:10    Post subject: DD-WRT on NetComm NP804N Reply with quote
Ok so I have a Netcomm NP804N. According to the supported devices list its supported under the Seneo ESR9752 firmware http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices#NetComm

My question is how do you actually install it? The NetComm takes a dlf file but the Seneo one is .bin file?
Sponsor
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is no direct loading via the gui for Senao-Engenius and their OEM/ODM partner routers.
Not yet but maybe in the future.

Start with reading the sticky thread in top of the forum and you will see which other routers are the same as yours.
There are forum threads for these routers where users are describing how they flashed them, yours has to be done in the same way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:09    Post subject: Did you get it working? please can you share how Reply with quote
I am in the process of buying one of these its identical to the one listed in the OP

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NetComm-NP804N-Wireless-N-N300-Router-300M-4-Port-LAN-Switch-Network-Enthernet-/360561002898?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item53f31c4992

It is listed as compatible with dd-wrt but I dont even know where to begin flashing it. If you flashed yours successfully please can you point me in the right direction.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: