rocket M5 firmware

krksistemi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58    Post subject: rocket M5 firmware Reply with quote
Dear Sir or Madam,

We have Rocket M5 with latest firmware v.5.5.

We wanted to install dd-wrt firmware ower web interface and device said: bad Image file name

We also bought activation from web for that device....

Where is the problem ? Do we need to use TFTP ?
Sponsor
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
read at least:
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 19:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
We did read and uploaded over TFTP. Device is responding on 192.168.1.1 but we don't get web interface. After that we put back AirOS v.5.5... we still investigate how to solve the problem. Any help is nice. Thank you in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 0:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here SASH, another customer with the airos 5.5 problem, are you going to ignore him as well? or howverr recieves the 20 as a payment for ddwrt...
chris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

please use:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2012/06-08-12-r19342/ubnt_rocket_m5/R5M-DD-WRT.bin

and let me know if you have problems with that too.

@abispac:

Please blame me if you need to blame somebody.
Sash is not working for NewMedia-NET GmbH, he is just doing forum related stuff for us.

I am sorry, that we did not know in mid 2011 that ubiquity is going to change their bootloaders in mid 2012.

Please let me know if there are further technical problems..

If you are unhappy with dd-wrt please send me as a pm the shop details, i will refund your money.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chris, i apologize to sash, as i really thought he was part of the ddwrt busines sale thing. @ SASH please pardon me and keep being an smart ass... lol
Cris its ok if things fail, but a word o 2 can sometimes help waith for a fix...ill waith for a fix, i wish i had a damn cable so i can help you guys, but i dont. so i guess i will have to wait.
krksistemi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
chris wrote:
Hi,

please use:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2012/06-08-12-r19342/ubnt_rocket_m5/R5M-DD-WRT.bin

and let me know if you have problems with that too.

@abispac:

Please blame me if you need to blame somebody.
Sash is not working for NewMedia-NET GmbH, he is just doing forum related stuff for us.

I am sorry, that we did not know in mid 2011 that ubiquity is going to change their bootloaders in mid 2012.

Please let me know if there are further technical problems..

If you are unhappy with dd-wrt please send me as a pm the shop details, i will refund your money.

Thank you ! Everything went just fine. Rocket M5 has finaly DD-WRT....activation also went fine.
krksistemi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
abispac wrote:
Chris, i apologize to sash, as i really thought he was part of the ddwrt busines sale thing. @ SASH please pardon me and keep being an smart ass... lol
Cris its ok if things fail, but a word o 2 can sometimes help waith for a fix...ill waith for a fix, i wish i had a damn cable so i can help you guys, but i dont. so i guess i will have to wait.

Dear all,

We bought 1 more licence for Rocket M5. Every mode work fine, exept Ad-Hoc mode. Devices will not connect. We read all topics and changed configurations but still, no connection. But when we change 1 Rocket M5 to station, then it connects to the one in ad-hoc mode ?!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: