Linksys WRT54G v7.2
From DD-WRT Wiki
This install needs to be refined
Files are here
 How to Flash
NOTE: During configuration or flashing a device, the only that should be hooked to the device is the computer and power.
1. Reset the router to defaults on the Linksys Admin page, and let it reboot or manually reboot it after its finished.
2. go to the firmware upgrade page and browse to the VxWorksPrep-Gv72-v1.bin file, and click on the upgrade page. Wait for 30 seconds for it to reboot on its own, if it does not then powercycle the router manually.
3. again go to the firmware upgrade page and browse to the VxWorksKiller-Gv72-v3.bin file, and click on the upgrade page. Wait for 60 seconds for it to reboot on its own, if it does not then powercycle the router manually.
4. Tftp the DD-WRT firmware to the router dd-wrt.v24_micro_generic.bin, after sucessful tftp, wait 3 min for the router to finish writing new nvram deafults, etc... It should reboot on it's own at least two times, so give it the three min's and then goto http://192.168.1.1
 How to upgrade firmware
If dd-wrt is already loaded on the router, simply upgrade through the GUI.
 How to revert
1. Reset to defaults
2. goto the Admin screen firmware upgrade, and browse to VxWorksRevert-Gv72-v3.bin, and click upgrade. During this time the Web browser may say upgrade succesfull and to reboot -----"Do NOT REBOOT"----- Wait for 2 min's and then reboot.
3. Go to http://192.168.1.1 and you should see a mgmt mode screen, this is where you browse to the original Linksys Firmware, and and upgrade.
4. Wait for 1 min, even if it say's upgrade successful and to reboot, believe me, in my tests, it has not finished yet.
5. go to http://192.168.1.1 - you should have the regular Linksys Firmware.
It may be nessasary to completly close and repoen the browser, it sometimes will return to a mgmt screen, if you only refresh the browser after upgrading, just close the browser and try again.