From DD-WRT Wiki
The goal of this Wiki is to provide a complete documentation that caters the needs of both news users seeking guidance and experienced users looking for new challenges.
Of particular importance are:
- Answers to FAQ
- Documenting the most commonly used features
- Converting interesting forum posts into easily usable howto guides
- Translating from one Wiki language to another
- Making documents legible and organized.
Like every Wiki project, this one is kept alive by community collaboration! Everyone is encouraged to write, edit and comment on articles.
When contributing work, please use the following rules for writing articles:
- Please think of headlines and apply a table of contents (done automatically when using headlines) when your article gets longer
- Use categories, apply an existing category to your article or create a new one. Categories make it easier to browse to other articles in the same general field of interest.
TODO: more rules for new articles